Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
English toffee?? Do you take PayPal..

It's the first time I've made it so not sure if it will be good. It sure smells good though. Its 10% Natures Flavors English Toffee in a 100% VG nic base. The alcohol in their flavors thins the VG nice and gives good throat hit. Will see how it is by itself before I try adding anything to it but letting it steep.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
welcoming new people to the forum....one of my favorite things to do, as i was welcomed so nicely.....and it makes me feel like i am helping people to transition...and helping people is why i was put on this earth, so that is what i do. also finishing up my orange creamsicle so that i can taste my new winnings of strawberry watermelon.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Watching some Vape Team Live archives on youtube, vaping my Provari with an IGO-L dripper.

I've done the same exact thing with the same setup.:) my son doesn't understand. "Mom, why do you like smoking so much." " I don't smoke anymore, I Vape." "I know but I don't understand why you like it so much and are always watching stuff about it." "That's okay, Son. You don't need to understand. Just be glad I'm happy I'm not smoking." Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread