Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Same with PG, VG and lithium cells.

mods, tanks, nic, not so much, and getting harder all the time :(
I worry about the batteries especially the 18650s and 21700s. Already some vendors aren’t selling certain manufacturers batteries to individuals unless you have some kind of commercial license or similar.

I know this question probably has been already asked but how long can you store new batteries that come with a partial charge?

englishmick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I worry about the batteries especially the 18650s and 21700s. Already some vendors aren’t selling certain manufacturers batteries to individuals unless you have some kind of commercial license or similar.

I know this question probably has been already asked but how long can you store new batteries that come with a partial charge?
Don't know how long but I believe they will last quite a while stored in a fridge at 3.6. There was a major battery shortage a few years ago where none of the batteries I was familiar with were available for several months, never heard why. Now I keep around 15 in the fridge as insurance. I know I've taken batteries that were in the fridge for a couple of years and they seemed fine. Capacity was the same as new batteries.

Don't remember where I heard that stuff. It was talked about on ECF a bit.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Don't know how long but I believe they will last quite a while stored in a fridge at 3.6. There was a major battery shortage a few years ago where none of the batteries I was familiar with were available for several months, never heard why. Now I keep around 15 in the fridge as insurance. I know I've taken batteries that were in the fridge for a couple of years and they seemed fine. Capacity was the same as new batteries.

Don't remember where I heard that stuff. It was talked about on ECF a bit.
Thanks for this information. Between the nicotine in the freezer as well as refrigerated flavor bottles now something more for a refrigerator. I need another refrigerator for all of this!

Users who are viewing this thread