Are you done stocking up?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i'm using a pink mod right now, dammit! Vaper-girls unite! :)

LOL. I know, I know. The vaposphere is indeed rather masculine both in design and colors, but less so today. I'll admit that. It seems like, at least with 510 and Ego gear, every time a company would come out with a feminine line it would end up not going anywhere.

The innokin Lily kit always comes to mind first.

HTB1O70_NpXXXXcuaXXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
LOL. I know, I know. The vaposphere is indeed rather masculine both in design and colors, but less so today. I'll admit that. It seems like, at least with 510 and Ego gear, every time a company would come out with a feminine line it would end up not going anywhere.

The innokin Lily kit always comes to mind first.

HTB1O70_NpXXXXcuaXXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp
Yeah. The only “feminine design” I’ve ever heard of working is Virginia slims, and they only worked for a while. Marlboro was originally a feminine cigarette. It had red filter paper to hide lipstick. It flopped incredibly hard. Then they did a totally different campaign with cowboys and it became an incredibly successful brand. One of those “advertising works”stories. They actually teach that one.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
i'm using a pink mod right now, dammit! Vaper-girls unite! :)

This gorgeous pink Pico was my wife's (RIP) favorite mod..........

PinkPicoCR1.jpg

I use it occasionally......... been out and about with it in public many times..........

Real men, confident men, don't give a rats azz about color. :greengrin:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I placed an order with a US retailer last week and they shipped without Adult 21+ signature service, which is fine by me, nor did they charge me a separate charge for it. It also wasn't on tracking or the label so I know my postman didn't just leave it.

Only gripe I had was that they were out of stock on about half of what I bought even though stock levels showed well above what I ordered. For one product they tried to "tell" me they were gonna send the rainbow color instead, so I had to school them on that (that's a ludicrous way to do business lol). I ain't down with that. I did settle for another color I'm not usually cool with, but the price was too good.
    Can you please pm me the name of this company, ty.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020

using a pink mod

gorgeous pink
    *sigh*
    So Sourcemore is running an RTA giveaway. Kewl. Check the clearance section for entries. OK. Oh, look, a pink kit, marked down from $42 to $30. Oh, look, a pink mod, marked down from $60 to $21. Check the weekly deals for more entries. OK. Oh, look, that RTA will match that pink mod nicely; $34 on sale for $19. Oh, look, a discount code, and it works on the clearance items.
    Where's my credit card?

i blame the two of you.
    :)

"Vaper-girls unite!" - What dumb b---- said that!?

Off to the Shinyitis Support Group...

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I just tried your idea of turning the seal on a MT32 coil rebuilt with silica that was drawing poorly, and the draw is noticeably improved.

So how's that upside-down cup seal been treating ya?

18 days after my post above and my cotton MT32 coils are going strong with the upside down cup seal, no flooding. SO I'm looking at round-about a month or so now. That's a major improvement over the unmodified cotton version. I've even let the clearos accidentally go almost dry a few times but recovered after a refill, also a major improvement.

Too early to say since more testing is needed with more coil heads to get a better idea, but if this is gonna be my result with even just half of the coils I have, I now have a lifetime (my lifetime) supply of these coils without spending a dime.

Makes me wonder if Kanger put that cup seal on the MT32 assuming the end user would/might be using thinner juice than 50/50.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    The thing I might most buy now is a long term supply of nic. Just about everything else is a commodity product one way or the other and cannot be effectively controlled. Flooding is most commonly caused by a broken vacuum seal. When liquid infuses a wick that wick can’t pass air. At least not very well or quickly. And liquids don’t expand or contract much unless the pressure or temp or both are really high. Gasses like air are a lot less forgiving that way. So a wick that doesn’t completely plug a hole when filled with juice will pass air, which allows flooding. Several attys have ring seals to prevent gas moving. Either sometimes a steel ring that must be wet to work, or silicone O rings which most attys have in abundance. My aromamiser has both, and they have to be working or the thing will pass gasses to places it wasn’t designed to and the thing can leak all over the place. If the wicking is done right though it acts as an air barrier that can pass some liquids through capillary action, but not gasses so a vacuum can be created. Too much heat can expand the gas in the liquid and ruin the vacuum too. They used to sell finned heat sinks that helped to radiate coil heat. A badly designed tank can overheat and push liquid down with the expanding gas. This can sometimes be mitigated with a heat sink. (Not fixed. Just made not quite as bad for a while) I’m not familiar with the exact problem, but if something is flooding it’s often miswicked or there is a nicked O ring somewhere. The top edge of a styrofoam cup is malable enough you can form a vacuum inside it on a fairly smooth surface. Not sure if that is happening here or not. The only information I have is “upside down cup”

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I know some people in this thread bought the Advekn Dominator tanks when they went on clearance. I did.

Was wondering someone here can verify if an actual smok baby beast coil fits/works in it?

I get conflicting info on this. I know the Vaporesso GT coils fit and work fine in to, but I think baby beast coil head is a tiny bit little taller? Never owned a baby best coil.

Darksand

Oct 27, 2013
    Europe
    I would like some more Inawera flavourings, but those are hard (impossible?) to get, luckily I still have some of the old, Original recipe Gold Ducat to last me some time, but some fresh one would be nice. Never tried the new recipe though.
    Oh and maybe some more Rincoe JellyBox Mini's. The plastic breaks easy, but also easy to fix or make a printed housing, I just like the chip a lot. when all the housings broke of all 3 of mine, I had a Voopoo Drag X Plus Pro ( i have more mods, but not many 21700 mods) But that didn't come close to the Jellybox. So i fixed them. Would be nice to have more of these.

Last edited:

Darksand

Oct 27, 2013
    Europe
    Why is Inawera hard to get in Europe?
    They don't send it to my country anymore, haven't found it in any vapeshop either. not many vapeshops close to me. Will try to call around. Not sure if this is everywhere, but vapeshops are very limited in showing anything online. Everything is hard to get here online.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: DavidOck

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They don't send it to my country anymore, haven't found it in any vapeshop either. not many vapeshops close to me. Will try to call around. Not sure if this is everywhere, but vapeshops are very limited in showing anything online. Everything is hard to get here online.

I made a list of concentrate retailers all over the western world, has an EU section. See if that helps.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some of these EU flavor manufacturers are going to make it hard for vapers everywhere to get their flavors if they don't stop marketing explicitly to vapers for vaping. Some businesses have ZERO legal sense.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Have you tried to order from Flavorika? I read that they are Inawera under a new name, maybe even located elsewhere, if I understood correctly.
    Screenshot_20240203_192913_Chrome.jpg

Does Nom Nomz ship to your country? They carry some Inawera.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    I would like some more Inawera flavourings, but those are hard (impossible?) to get, luckily I still have some of the old, Original recipe Gold Ducat to last me some time, but some fresh one would be nice. Never tried the new recipe though.
    Oh and maybe some more Rincoe JellyBox Mini's. The plastic breaks easy, but also easy to fix or make a printed housing, I just like the chip a lot. when all the housings broke of all 3 of mine, I had a Voopoo Drag X Plus Pro ( i have more mods, but not many 21700 mods) But that didn't come close to the Jellybox. So i fixed them. Would be nice to have more of these.
    Re: Inwara: Nah. Flavorjungle carries some and you can always go to the Inwara company website and just order stuff. It’s not terribly cheap but it does work.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Hey guys, been a while. Even missed my vape anniversary. Hope you're all doing well.

Went to mix tonight and realized I'm out of both VG (soon) and flavor (REALLY soon).

I use Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 and went to order it from their site but they want $25 to ship (4) 5-oz bottles. Last time I ordered from Wizard Labs but they're gone, before that it was Gremlin but they don't carry it anymore. Figured I'd throw a hail mary here before spending $25 shipping at Capella.

Pretty sure JC has me covered on VG from a previous message I just need to dig it up.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 29, 2010
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hey guys, been a while. Even missed my vape anniversary. Hope you're all doing well.

Went to mix tonight and realized I'm out of both VG (soon) and flavor (REALLY soon).

I use Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 and went to order it from their site but they want $25 to ship (4) 5-oz bottles. Last time I ordered from Wizard Labs but they're gone, before that it was Gremlin but they don't carry it anymore. Figured I'd throw a hail mary here before spending $25 shipping at Capella.

Pretty sure JC has me covered on VG from a previous message I just need to dig it up.

See BullCityFlavors.com for flavors. See here for list of PG/VG vendor. Might be worth buying PG/VG from BullCIty of you are buying flavors too. Not sure. Your call.

Users who are viewing this thread