Are you coming up on either 2 or 3 years at ECF? POST HERE:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Why have I tried at 200+ different juices/suppliers and still vape ONE 90% of the time?

Do you other olde timers have the same experience?

My all day vape is the same stuff I vaped in january of 2009.

I have tried every combination of vg, pg, absolutes flue cured and on. Fruits, beverages hundreds of flavors and dozens of hardware types. I always come back to the same device I bought nearly 3 years ago and the same pre-filled cartos to screw onto it..

I know, I know. I'm boring.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
LOL....For Col.....Schnauzer heaven ;)

DSCN0852-1.jpg

SORRY>>>>Carry on folks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one drive me there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Yeah that's what I meant, and that's who that is a picture of :p

Close enough for me, and no finding it is not necessary if you can describe in specific detail

lightgeoduck-albums-forsale-pics-picture15742-killa-duck-pimp-fowl-playa-shonuff44.jpg

PM me your address if you really want that lanyard :) I think there was a post about my first avatar/w image here, but not sure exactly.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread, I didn't think people liked JSv1s so much to want even a possible broken one :D,,, so if you want me to make another thread I will

LGD

LOL I finally win one of your contests? I've been a participant in enough of them over the years so it is about time I get SOMETHING! he he... Yeah, I'll take that lanyard (and put it in our local vaping social group drawing next month). It'll have a good home. I'll PM ya! Thanks Ducky buddy!

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
LOL I finally win one of your contests? I've been a participant in enough of them over the years so it is about time I get SOMETHING! he he... Yeah, I'll take that lanyard (and put it in our local vaping social group drawing next month). It'll have a good home. I'll PM ya! Thanks Ducky buddy!

LOL, yes and I know you worked hard on many of them :).. I will try to get it out ASAP, hopefully if it doesn't make it there in time, you will have another one the month after

LGD

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I remember that contest Duck..i just can't remember what the answer was :facepalm:

Hi CES

Me either,, I think I changed the annotations on that video for something else... My favorite part of the contest was that I posted the video before I even mentioned the contest.. So some people watched the first go around for nothing :D

LGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread