almost a month and cought with a dead battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

northwestfarmtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
Tn.
I have been very happy with the whole process of switching to an e-cig and today for the first time I left the house without a fresh battery. got up to the highway and relized it was dead............ many thoughts raced through my mind but buying a pack wasn't one of them, was more along the lines of do what ya gotta do and get home as fast as possible but then i though hmm im kinda hungry, stoped at the gas station andat the counter I see the njoy menthol disposable. WOOHOO! got that thing went out to the care and tore that thing open. it was nice, much better than I thought it would be and the flavor was very nice too, then i looked at the package and noticed it was 12mg, I have been vaping 18 for the past 3.5 weeks. Hmm I think I might be ready to step it down to 12mg. crisis averted and still on course. The light at the end of the tunnel turned out not tobe a train but just the other end.

northwestfarmtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
Tn.
I was thinking of maybe getting a 510 battery and charger as a backup maybe I can find a car charger for it and just keep it in the car for an emergancy like today than I can just take the carto off my ego and screw it on and hopfully vape unntil i can get to a charged battery
Running out of batteries is like running out of cigarettes. Easy to to do, but soon you get a few extra
batteries and have several on full charge before you go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread