Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
yesterday I started making the "brass pack" for all people that have SS connections. The pack will have:

3 axises (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)
2 button's pins (for GGTS and Stealth)
1 button's pin for GGTB
2 center pins (for Stealth and GGTB)
1 center pin for GGTS
1 center pin for UFS
1 fuse pin
3 button's heads (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)

This big pack will cost only 20 euros. I have to sell it as cheap as possible because its a must for your GG vaping equipment

As you may understand, its less than my real cost

This is great Imeo - hopefully you will also sell extra heads for fuse as I need at least three of those. Thanks again for doing this.

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
3 axises (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)
2 button's pins (for GGTS and Stealth)
1 button's pin for GGTB
2 center pins (for Stealth and GGTB)
1 center pin for GGTS
1 center pin for UFS
1 fuse pin
3 button's heads (for GGTS, Stealth and GGTB)

This big pack will cost only 20 euros. I have to sell it as cheap as possible because its a must for your GG vaping equipment

As you may understand, its less than my real cost

We look forward :)

bow.gif

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am making 1000 kits clavit. I am sure they are enough because not too many GG out there are with steel contacts. Most of them are brass
I hope you're making thousands of these brass kits :)
IMO they are a neccessary addition to any GG, and it would be a shame if these kits are sold out in three minutes so only the quick buyers get to have them.

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
I am making 1000 kits clavit. I am sure they are enough because not too many GG out there are with steel contacts. Most of them are brass

.. but people will buy them the same, to have spare parts and because gg is like gold!
tongue.png

imeo we trust 100% of what you said for the other pieces of the post # 1 (small atomizer adapters for UFS, some connectors for 4 in 1 cap, GGTB ​​buttons, UFS clear windows, penelope bases, and a new Stealth connector's cap, with new style of connector. This new stealth cap will fit on Stealth like the previous style ... etc ...)
when you can, of course, please dont forget us gg collectors that we repudiate the clutches of speculators and copiers!
stop.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot kin:)
I am always thinking my customers first, no worries about that. As for the copiers, they will be always at least 2 versions behind us
.. but people will buy them the same, to have spare parts and because gg is like gold!
tongue.png

imeo we trust 100% of what you said for the other pieces of the post # 1 (small atomizer adapters for UFS, some connectors for 4 in 1 cap, GGTB ​​buttons, UFS clear windows, penelope bases, and a new Stealth connector's cap, with new style of connector. This new stealth cap will fit on Stealth like the previous style ... etc ...)
when you can, of course, please dont forget us gg collectors that we repudiate the clutches of speculators and copiers!
stop.gif

james moore

Moved On
Jan 22, 2013
usa
Imeo I think its great all the cool products you have come up with and I just love having them but I truly wish you would slow down on making new items for a wile and concentrate more on building up your stock on the products you already have out, to meet the needs of your currant and future customers there are so many parts everyone needs and those pieces never being in stock is making it so discouraging for all your customer having to wait for so long to get one only to have it sail out before they can make a purchase because so many people have ben waiting so long to be able to get one. Please don't get me wrong I am not complaining I am so thankful for all the work you have done to make these devices so great and all the effort you have taken to meat all are vaping likes and needs I am just saying please slow down because so many of us need stock on what you already have out and I know of so many that have ben waiting for so long to be able to get one only to be let down because there never in stock when they go to make a perches. Any way thank you for all your cool devices. Stop spending so much energy woring about what the copiers are doing you have already made a grate name for your self and your products the copiers products can not compare with what you make they can not compete with you if someone want's a good device they all know to go with GG and if they don't care about quality they will ether go with a copy of the GG or some other name brand a copy is just another name brand for a cheaper device not quality at all only the true GG can give The quality of vaper we all have come to love we and we alone are giving the copy's power that they are unworthy of let them do what they want THE GG WILL ALLWAYS RISE ABOVE AND STAND ALONE they can't copy your reputation

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree with you moore and I see the problem, thats why I am talking with more machine shops now. Problem will be solved in the next 3 months for sure:)
Imeo I think its great all the cool products you have come up with and I just love having them but I truly wish you would slow down on making new items for a wile and concentrate more on building up your stock on the products you already have out, to meet the needs of your currant and future customers there are so many parts everyone needs and those pieces never being in stock is making it so discouraging for all your customer having to wait for so long to get one only to have it sail out before they can make a purchase because so many people have ben waiting so long to be able to get one. Please don't get me wrong I am not complaining I am so thankful for all the work you have done to make these devices so great and all the effort you have taken to meat all are vaping likes and needs I am just saying please slow down because so many of us need stock on what you already have out and I know of so many that have ben waiting for so long to be able to get one only to be let down because there never in stock when they go to make a perches. Any way thank you for all your cool devices. Stop spending so much energy woring about what the copiers are doing you have already made a grate name for your self and your products the copiers products can not compare with what you make they can not compete with you if someone want's a good device they all know to go with GG and if they don't care about quality they will ether go with a copy of the GG or some other name brand a copy is just another name brand for a cheaper device not quality at all only the true GG can give The quality of vaper we all have come to love we and we alone are giving the copy's power that they are unworthy of let them do what they want THE GG WILL ALLWAYS RISE ABOVE AND STAND ALONE they can't copy your reputation

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I agree with you moore and I see the problem, thats why I am talking with more machine shops now. Problem will be solved in the next 3 months for sure:)

This will be great, Imeo ! "I will satisfy every vaper out there" Will be true for sure. More inventory, more sales, more money, and more GG family members=a bigger family ! AWESOME , AWESOME....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread