Status
Not open for further replies.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
Hey thats why my Credit Card said :p LMAO

All charges now disputed and new card should arrive tomorrow :) Hopefully my funds will be home in under 10 days.

Glad to hear it is working out for you. The only charge that actually made it through on mine is the first .99 cent charge, all others were declined. I got my new card today, I had them overnight it to me. My .99 cents will be returned to me within a couple of weeks.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Santorini, fabulous place. Wish I was there right now.

Truly SC, here's a couple I took.

CIMG0692_2.jpg

Of course the windmill has been photographed a million times, but I had to get my own :p

CIMG0674.jpg

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
It was amazing 5C. We had just left Rome and I was bummed. I had always dreamed of going to Greece, I loved Rome so much, I didn't think it could compare. When we arrived in Santorini, we were in awe. It's like no place I've been, can't wait to go back.

Maybe I can meet up the the GG and show him an awesome PV........ or 3 :p

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
It's hard to believe a place that beautiful exists in todays world. I would be in sensory overload.

5C What you are seeing in Wharf's excellent pictures is a town that is sitting about 500 feet up on top of and into a crater. Very few buildings at sea level. We went with a cruise and the first look from the ship was breathtaking. You guys are giving me the T bug. Who’s in charge of the Notcigs travel office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread