A double demo! The Cartomizer Condom Filling Method, and the Taryn Spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
yes, zombie thread...but klikmaus, since you're from Greenville (my kin's in Bonham and Emory) I'll give you a tip -- syringe filling or even just dripping into the filler is a lot better than using the plastic condom method from this old thread. bottom filling like they talk about in here wastes a lot of yummy juice, IMO

zombiessecondeditioncov.jpg

klikmaus

Jul 17, 2011
Greenville TX
Ah.... I'm new to the forum, I wasn't aware that you guys let threads die off like that. I've noticed that I was wasting a bit of juice doing the rubber cap method, so the logic is apparent. Using a syringe is probably the BEST way to fill with a consistent amount, but I'm hesitant with the syringe method due to the fact that I have Tourette's and if I happen to have a twitch at the wrong time, it could have BAD consequences... (What WOULD be the effect of a cart worth of juice accidently being injected into your bloodstream? I imagine it wouldn't be good!). Maybe using a pipette with a very small diameter nozzle would suffice in filling from the bottom? I don't like the idea of putting juice directly on the part that contacts the battery.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Maybe using a pipette with a very small diameter nozzle would suffice in filling from the bottom? I don't like the idea of putting juice directly on the part that contacts the battery.

Welcome to the forum Klikmaus. If you were using a pipette or syringe, you'd take the white cap off and fill from the top, not the battery connector end. Blunt needles sound the way to go. Only difference is that the blunt needles don't slide down between the filling & casing so easily. Good luck in finding the best method for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread