Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
4th Sale Medium.jpg

Boba's Bounty 4th of July Sale!

From Monday July 2nd until Friday July 6th Alien Visions E-Juice will be holding a fourth of July sale. All items store-wide are marked down an additional 15%. Also we will be offering a fourth bottle of Boba's Bounty for free with every purchase of 3 bottles of Boba's Bounty of the same size.

[FONT="]This offer is only available for like size bottles, orders with variations will only receive a 6ml sampler bottle. This offer is ONLY GOOD through the length of the sale and only while supplies last. In the off chance your order has various strengths (milligrams) we will choose one strength at random unless otherwise directed in the order comments.[/FONT]

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I placed my order for 90mls of Boba and also trying the Bees Knees and Christys Cappuccino on this order.

I think i ordered correctly.....bought (3) 30ml bots of boba and requested a fourth in the comments section as my freebie. Wasnt sure if youre supposed to buy four or just three and request a fourth for free. I guess either way, it comes out the same.

Thanks again, Wookies!! I appreciate you all.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I'd like to order, but I'm getting the No Active Payment System thing... anyone else?

Same here. Good thing the sale is going on til Friday. I guess I will just have to order early tomorrow.

Man this no active payment stuff is a real PIA. I have 500ml of juice in my cart, and can not order until after work hours...if the sites not locked down again.:mad:

All vendors need some method to control the number of orders that they can fill. Porphry does it by setting a maximum number of orders that he can ship per day and then turns his ordering system offline resulting in that message. Each vendor has their own method of dealing with this issue, but if they have become extremely popular due to large demand they all have to have some means to do it.

No matter how you manage the system, it will never be easy or work flawlessly... for that you need a WalMart mentality... and none of us wants Alien Visions to work like that! :lol:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Okay, I've missed this thread for a day or two so I'll try to answer all the questions:

1.) Yes, we will process the 4th bottle without an order comment but it will either be the same as all three bottles or, if there is a variation, we will select the best option for the 4th bottle (UNLESS you've made a comment directing us to make the 4th bottle something else) Sounds confusing but it's just a clarification, we haven't seen any orders that haven't been applied correctly for the sale yet.

2.) Get your orders in soon. The sale limits are only for the hours that we are open on the days listed. We DO close when our orders reach our ability to fill them for a day.

3.) I'll apologize again for the payment system coming down but please understand this is the best way for us to handle our big order days. We are still "mom and pop" sized and we do make each bottle to order, so while other vendors can keep their systems open, we do quite a bit more elbow bending each day. Once we begin stocking the juices in advance we'll likely be able to keep the site open during these times. (otherwise the site is left open 24/7, in fact we've only had to close it this year due to sale "influxes")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread