2 complete M201 Pen Style Electroinic Cigarettes for $31.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $19.97 DSE801 starter kit sale thru the ECF. We are now offering our popular M201 Pen Style to ECF Members only. The net price for 2 complete M201’s with shipping would be about $37.40 depending on your area. This package includes 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, battery charger, 5 high (18mg) Nicotine cartridges and our Beyond Technologies 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note that this package does not come in a fancy gift box but all components are brand new.

Visit http://www.beyondecigs.com/products/201combo.php to order.

Is the 201 compatible with the 801?

Unfortunately no it is not. The atomizer and battery although similar in appearance have different fittings. The battery charger for an 801 will charge the M201 batteries however. And 801 cartridges will work fine in the 201.

Last edited:
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our $19.97 DSE801 starter kit sale thru the ECF. We are now offering our popular M201 Pen Style to ECF Members only. The net price for 2 complete M201’s with shipping would be about $37.40 depending on your area. This package includes 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, battery charger, 5 high (18mg) Nicotine cartridges and our Beyond Technologies 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note that this package does not come in a fancy gift box but all components are brand new.

Visit Beyond Technologies Starter Kits to order.

Do the M-201's have 2 holes or 4 hole's?

The 201 Atomizer has 4 holes
"EXCELLENT"!! Just what I'm looking for, thanks!

EDIT:Oops, I see you have the starter kits for the 201, do you sell the 201 atomizers? I don't see them...

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Got my kit Saturday.
Well pleased and good service.
Used it all day Sunday and it seems it will probably become my main PV.

Charlie, any update on that? I tried two M201 attys and one battery (from another supplier) recently. The battery works like a champ (even with my 801 and BE112 attys, thank goodness). Each atty, however, worked wonderfully (my best vaping experience to date) for three days and then died. [Actually the second one was a replacement for the first. Frustrating.]

Have you had better luck with yours?

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Don are you using regular liquid or some DIY liquid? The reason I am asking is because I got some newer type m201 attys as well a few weeks back. They were producing great vape but were dying off every three days or so. Initially I figured it was the new attys that were bad...but during the same time I started using some liquid from a US supplier who does his own liquids and sells doublers. When I switched back to regular dekang liquid my m201 attys are going real strong for the last two weeks. I bet they will last me a month each before needing to be replaced.

Charlie58

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Florida,U.S.A.
Don,
I'm still using both of my origional attys from this kit and they were just starting to drop off in vapor production.
I rinsed one out in a pot of water that I brought to a boil then turned down to where it was just under where it would simmer.
Using a long pair of tweezers I swished it around in the pot took it to the sink and rinsed it in warm tap water untill cool enough blew it out from both ends, repeated about 4 or 5 times.
Then I blew it out with a paper towel in the atty to dry, after it was dry I attached it to the battery drew on it about 4-5 seconds to dry it some more dripped about 4 drops to prime it drew on it without a cart untill good vapor was produced attached a cart and it was good as new.
I will probably do the same with the other tonight or tomorrow.
I am using the 201 as my main daily PV so it has been gettong plenty of use.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
EDO: interesting observation! I mainly use all-PG DeKang juice, but occasionally use the tobacco flavor (25% PG e-liquid / 75% VG doubler) from Tasty Vapor, to which I added some 555 flavoring from LiquidExpress (since the TV flavor was virtually tasteless)*.

* [NOTE: That tasteless comment only applies to that particular batch of tobacco juice. All other flavors I've tried from them are marvelous and highly recommended. However, I only use the 0mg doublers (50/50 PG/VG) of those in my 510 and GreenCig carts (which give me no throat hit anyway) for my pacifier vaping. Note applicable to this issue, but I couldn't let that comment stand without clarifying.]

That VG may have been the problem.

Charlie: Thank you for replying and providing that update! Your experience is reassuring.

I think I may, indeed, order that pair of M201s from Beyond Technologies ... and only use all-PG DeKang juice in it.

Thanks, guys!

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Don...I used TastyVapor PG Tobacco and PG Tobacco doubler. So I don't know if your problem is the VG or that Tastyvapor Tobacco just clogs up attys big time. All i know is I killed 5 attys in less than three weeks on TastyVapor PG tobacco. When I went back to using Dekang RY4 my last atty is going strong for over two weeks. All my m201 attys would last me a month each before starting to use TV liquid. SO if you liked the m201 try it out one more time and just use dekang liquid this time around. I must say every time I have used any other liquid I have regretted it. The Johnson Creek stuff would kill attys prematurely as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread