• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Zombie quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Ok, I feel bad for aceing it now. It'd be hard if you hadn't seen Serpent and the Rainbow though. It was a little misleading with the question about the ingredients though, almost all voodoo requires grave dirt. Interesting trivia for those that don't know already, the time it's harvested determines if it's 'good' or 'bad' mojo! Yes, I've met some different types of people in my life and the Bokor was one of the few people who 'shook me'. He was One Bad Dude with or without magic. He's the only one who came close to making me believe in it's existence and no I won't elaborate any more than that.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
I must be getting old. When I first saw the movie, I didn't like it. I went on a rampage trying to keep the mystery of zombies... 'alive'... and didn't like facts screwing with the myth. That was back in my quest for a suitable religion phase when I was a power mad teenager trying to find a shortcut to world domination. :D It's actually a pretty interesting story if you can keep separate the fact that it happened to a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread