Zmax LOU low battery reading, both batteries fully charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prospect

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
the 7th layer of hell
Hello,
My zmax currently has an extender cap. It is using 2 18350 IMR batteries. It was working fine and then read that the batteries where low. I popped in both batteries into my charger and the lights turned red. The batteries sat for a awhile and then both turned green indicating that they are charged. I put the batteries back into the Zmax and whenever I go to take a hit it reads LOU indicating that the batteries need to be charged. I fiddled with the spring making sure all connections are solid and put the batteries back on the charger to verify that they were indeed fully charged. I am not sure exactly what the problem is any help is appreciated :)

Thanks, Prospect.

EDIT: I have an extender cap only and I have multiple 18490 batteries. Could I put something in the extender cap to make it smaller so that I can just run the 18490 batteries if the 18350 stack is not going to work for whatever reason?

Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hello,
My zmax currently has an extender cap. It is using 2 18350 IMR batteries. It was working fine and then read that the batteries where low. I popped in both batteries into my charger and the lights turned red. The batteries sat for a awhile and then both turned green indicating that they are charged. I put the batteries back into the Zmax and whenever I go to take a hit it reads LOU indicating that the batteries need to be charged. I fiddled with the spring making sure all connections are solid and put the batteries back on the charger to verify that they were indeed fully charged. I am not sure exactly what the problem is any help is appreciated :)

Thanks, Prospect.

EDIT: I have an extender cap only and I have multiple 18490 batteries. Could I put something in the extender cap to make it smaller so that I can just run the 18490 batteries if the 18350 stack is not going to work for whatever reason?

Hi Prospect - have you checked the batteries with a multimeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread