Zenesis Ash arrived 3-6-13 broke quartz tank 3-9-13.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
You aren't too far from me. I am in Portsmouth. Have you checked out Mac's store in Norfolk? The Vapor Boutique is at 327 W Bute St downtown. They sell eGo style batts and chargers as well as juice delivery systems for them. Might get you through in a pinch. I have been there and they have a pretty decent selection.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
A 20cc syringe tube cut to length works like it was made for the zen.I have been using tanks made from ideal brand(the box is producer's pride) 20cc syringes on all my zens since I got my first one in march of last year.Unbreakeable,Even caustic juices don't phase it,they don't look quite as good as a quartz or pyrex,but real close and they are cheap to boot.I think I paid less than 5 bucks for 4 syringes at tractor supply company and each syringe is good for a couple of tanks.

this is worthy of "best help award"...this is a great idea

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
So, I e-mailed Mark (Something) I never catch his last name but he's the guy who you see in the Zenesis videos, I'm assuming the guy who designed and manufacturers the Zenesis system.....

Anyway, he told me the same thing aziffel says, go top Tractor Supply, get a 20 ml syringe and cut to length, it fits like it was made for the Z Atty.

So, off I go to Tractor Supply in Smithfield just a 20 minute drive away. They have the syringe. It's $1.49, I come home cut to length, it fits like a glove, I'M SUCCESSFULLY VAPING AGAIN! I even managed NOT to smoke a ciggy in the process.

THANK YOU all VERY much for coming to the aid of a newbie.

This forum has in the short time since I've been here been very helpful, and made me feel very welcome. Thank you all very much.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
I have NOT been there, but will check it out soon. Thanks!

You aren't too far from me. I am in Portsmouth. Have you checked out Mac's store in Norfolk? The Vapor Boutique is at 327 W Bute St downtown. They sell eGo style batts and chargers as well as juice delivery systems for them. Might get you through in a pinch. I have been there and they have a pretty decent selection.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
So, I e-mailed Mark (Something) I never catch his last name but he's the guy who you see in the Zenesis videos, I'm assuming the guy who designed and manufacturers the Zenesis system.....

Anyway, he told me the same thing aziffel says, go top Tractor Supply, get a 20 ml syringe and cut to length, it fits like it was made for the Z Atty.

So, off I go to Tractor Supply in Smithfield just a 20 minute drive away. They have the syringe. It's $1.49, I come home cut to length, it fits like a glove, I'M SUCCESSFULLY VAPING AGAIN! I even managed NOT to smoke a ciggy in the process.

THANK YOU all VERY much for coming to the aid of a newbie.

This forum has in the short time since I've been here been very helpful, and made me feel very welcome. Thank you all very much.

AWESOME !!! winning.

Jethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Have you got a phone number for them? The name you provided is not coming up on Google or Apple's maps.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread