Closed/Sold ZapWrapz for Dicodes Dani Box (NOT Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have not offered my offer to end all offers yet. That grey sleeve you had bought for yourself to like sleeve your dani 21700 well mine did not hold up so well. It hid a slow leak, it was bulky it did not do it for me even SLIGHTLY.

I still own it. I haven't even ATTEMPTED to clean it and it is all so crusty and hard, but I figure that's a fair trade because I would (allow the husband the draftsman and architect to cut it down) I mean try to cut it down myself.

Heh. I could probably make the husband have at it with the leather too, he's pretty good at that also. I guess one might call it a dark grey with an absence of white in it" to describe the color. I assume (ASSUME) that it might lighten up if cleaned but this sucker comes with NO WARRANTY.

I don't know who pays shipping in a transaction of this type. Nobody probably. But uh....

I will throw in one half of one half of a pack of opened less than a month ago saltine cracker sleeves so it is "not a vaping product."

I hope I have not made this offer too soon. That is my only fear but everyone is putting up their Christmas ornaments already so....

Anna?
Anna

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have not offered my offer to end all offers yet. That grey sleeve you had bought for yourself to like sleeve your dani 21700 well mine did not hold up so well. It hid a slow leak, it was bulky it did not do it for me even SLIGHTLY.

I still own it. I haven't even ATTEMPTED to clean it and it is all so crusty and hard, but I figure that's a fair trade because I would (allow the husband the draftsman and architect to cut it down) I mean try to cut it down myself.

Heh. I could probably make the husband have at it with the leather too, he's pretty good at that also. I guess one might call it a dark grey with an absence of white in it" to describe the color. I assume (ASSUME) that it might lighten up if cleaned but this sucker comes with NO WARRANTY.

I don't know who pays shipping in a transaction of this type. Nobody probably. But uh....

I will throw in one half of one half of a pack of opened less than a month ago saltine cracker sleeves so it is "not a vaping product."

I hope I have not made this offer too soon. That is my only fear but everyone is putting up their Christmas ornaments already so....

Anna?
Anna

LOL! Can't remember your own name now? :rolleyes::lol:

Seriously though, don't even think about it. Never replicate a bad experience, and I'm sure you've figured out that I'm much more about dragging this "Rap" thread through to Christmas than I am about selling the dang things. :laugh:

You said yours was "bulky"? Mine (18650s, by the way) are anything but bulky. In fact, they're not even noticeable. Now the leather sleeve, THAT'S bulky. I like it, but it definitely adds girth. Pic at bottom to illustrate...

I do thank you sincerely for even THINKING about it, but spend your money on something useful, not something that brings back BAD memories. We are VAPERS, and we want GOOD memories!!! :vapor:

Dave?
Dave

;)

Danis_20201123_212749.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You wouldn't have bad memories of it. It allowed E-liquid to get all over my PRECIOUS. The first time. Well, it was me, not the sleeve. I could have (should have) even paid more attention.

I was thinking more of an even trade (well, I agree the saltines are worth something) But my point is we could both have fascinating new experiences and well.... I bet the sleeve could be rehabbed. Heh.

I don't know how the question mark came in. Perhaps I was feeling uncertain about the whole transaction, perhaps I was doubting my OWN existence I did get up at 4:18 this morning. I refuse to get up at 4:20 to exercise before WORK, "people of the marijuana lifestyle" (I did say lifestyle, not like, you know the occasional toke, and whatnot) would come murder me Children of the Corn style and I don't even know what that would be like because I don't like horror movies.

Well, I did like watching the Walking Dead alone at home that year I worked nights and I couldn't like switch my schedule back and forth without harm to me, so I saw my family oh, a few hours a week. It sucked. LOL. But that was more of a dystopian future, better off avoiding the humans than the zombies.

However, send all the zombies you want if they are REAL Zombies meaning slow and stupid. I don't even like have fear of REAL zombies to me the Zombie apocalypse is never gonna happen we would drop bombs on em or like tie them up or whatever.

I like dystopian futures. Like the Unabridged Strand. Etc. I'd be one of them folks died trapped in jail or like fallen down a hidden well or something. You know, the part where the editor was like, "Sorry Steven maybe good to entertain your kids at bedtime but not germane to the plot."

Those are my favorite parts. I would be an unsupporting character.

Does this bring us ANY closer to an agreement? I thought not.

You are welcome getting awful close to ALMOST DECEMBER FIRST. ONLY THANKSGIVING IS NOT HERE YET.

You are welcome,

Zombieanna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I really was like looking for a Zombie and Saltine Crackers song, but I am informed I would have to create one and I'm just TOO tired.

This one does ALSO mention TWILIGHT thought so it does get bonus points. Just like think of it as the tinsel filler that shows up in dollar stores that will break long before Christmas arrives.

Also, I SUGGEST based on my experiences THIS far, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING IN THE DOLLAR AISLE at the dollar store. I had to go in there, and I found some fairly well known brand and expensive SHAMPOO. I got some conditioner that was okay, but I SWEAR the shampoo smells EXACTLY like gasoline. It's not GOOD. I don't know like, if that is what is causing my hair to fall out, or whether it's something else. Stress, lDK.

They always win too..,.. I mean, are you gonna FIND your receipt and return 1 dollar shampoo saying "It smells like gasoline." And then ARGUE about it with the clerk.

You would be better off spending your money on this MOST useful wrap for if you have a dani that no one has, but it's STILL more useful than this shampoo. Because well, it really gives you a sense of what things are derived from petroleum or it makes ME wonder "Did they empty out part of it and like, add extra motor oil?" But it doesn't matter. That dollar is GONE. As soon as I get more shampoo, the shampoo will also be gone. Bath time is my happy time.

THE WRAP-- You could GLUE it over the zombie's mouth if like you were dexterous enough. The shampoo? I GUESS I could set it on fire, or attempt to but I don't want to get kicked out of the apartment complex and with Zombies, you gotta PREPARE. You know, identify your flammabterials.

So yeah Zombie song that also mentions sparkly Vampires. Merry Christmas! You are welcome!

I don't know that there is much more I can do to "advertise" your wrap, without getting BANNED.

Anna

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I really was like looking for a Zombie and Saltine Crackers song, but I am informed I would have to create one and I'm just TOO tired.

This one does ALSO mention TWILIGHT thought so it does get bonus points. Just like think of it as the tinsel filler that shows up in dollar stores that will break long before Christmas arrives.

Also, I SUGGEST based on my experiences THIS far, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING IN THE DOLLAR AISLE at the dollar store. I had to go in there, and I found some fairly well known brand and expensive SHAMPOO. I got some conditioner that was okay, but I SWEAR the shampoo smells EXACTLY like gasoline. It's not GOOD. I don't know like, if that is what is causing my hair to fall out, or whether it's something else. Stress, lDK.

They always win too..,.. I mean, are you gonna FIND your receipt and return 1 dollar shampoo saying "It smells like gasoline." And then ARGUE about it with the clerk.

You would be better off spending your money on this MOST useful wrap for if you have a dani that no one has, but it's STILL more useful than this shampoo. Because well, it really gives you a sense of what things are derived from petroleum or it makes ME wonder "Did they empty out part of it and like, add extra motor oil?" But it doesn't matter. That dollar is GONE. As soon as I get more shampoo, the shampoo will also be gone. Bath time is my happy time.

THE WRAP-- You could GLUE it over the zombie's mouth if like you were dexterous enough. The shampoo? I GUESS I could set it on fire, or attempt to but I don't want to get kicked out of the apartment complex and with Zombies, you gotta PREPARE. You know, identify your flammabterials.

So yeah Zombie song that also mentions sparkly Vampires. Merry Christmas! You are welcome!

I don't know that there is much more I can do to "advertise" your wrap, without getting BANNED.

Anna

I'll just add in my two scents.

I mean, my four cents. ;)

beprepared.png

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread