z-atty pro and evic

Status
Not open for further replies.

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Doesn't look pretty but it works... Beauty ring helps!

BTW this is only until I get the batteries for my ProVari mini :D

photo (1).jpg

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
I jst got a zatty pro and it is version 2. It came with 2 ceramic wicks one already coiled and installed and aa spare. From what I see on Provape stainless wicks are available as well.
I had the zap for three weeks and being the NUBE that I am I have not used it yet. When looking at the video I noticed that it was supposed to come with 2 allen wrenches and mine only had one. When looking on the Provape site I see that the version 2 only comes with 1 allen wrench which make more sense.
I noticed many people complaining about the top cap on the pro model being easy to come off because it was held by only an O ring. Well I think they might have correcteed that on V2 becaause the top cap on my Pro fits very tight with no wobble at all. I know many people complained about it no being "pocket friendly" because of the top cap coming off. I take my Provari with a Kanger Protank and 18650 battery were ever I go, no problem. However with the Zap on it the set up weighs a ton and would be to big for pockett trasport IMHO.
Stu

Just got home from vacation, & my ZAU was here waiting on me. Good thing it was here because as soon as I opened the car door, my Kanger Protank rolled out of the car, hit the garage floor, & shattered. Lucky I have another one, & can keep the atomizers as spares. Anyway, just wanted to post how great the ZAU is. Yes...it is expensive, but it's rebuildable, & possibly one of the last tanks you will buy. It came all wrapped up, & ready to go. No hot spots, no issues whatsoever. SS Wicks, & wire were included. This thing makes clouds! Now, I'm off to steep all this juice that also came in while I was out of town. :D Happy Vaping You all!

:2cool:

Doesn't look pretty but it works... Beauty ring helps!

BTW this is only until I get the batteries for my ProVari mini :D

View attachment 203322

Is that the ZAP, or the ZAU? Just asking because you don't have the eVic top ring on. Mine fits together perfectly with the ZAU on it. This is my permanent setup, until I can afford another mod lol. :2cool:

genoxy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry for the late reply...

My set up is Z-Atty Pro with the eVic but it was only because my ProVari batteries didn't arrive yet.

People say the ZAP will only work on ProVari but I took the pic ture to show you "can" use it on other mods, just doesn't look as pretty.

ZAU is definitely a good option for other mods but I live in Australia and no one her sells the ZAU and I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive from OS.

Eric1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA
Here is just my 2 cents, since my ZAP & ZAU are both to airy when you are running it higher than 1.5 ohms (lower watts) and since well in my Evic it dont run anything lower than 1.5 ohms because of the 11 watt limit you might not like the outcome, even in my provari if I build it a little to high in resistance it dont vape right. So my suggestion is try a low cost RBA first (AGA-T) to run in an Evic to see if you still like how it perform before investing in a high end RBA

That's awesome genoxy, I had no idea the ZAP would work. I thought the threads were different. Anyway I have been using the ZAU for about a week now, & I absolutely Love it! I have heard several people talk about how airy it is, but I haven't had that issue. I believe the liquid makes a big difference when it comes to that.
Personally I'm not a big fan of throat hit, I'd rather just have all the flavor. Currently vaping fanceejuice french vanilla 12mg 50%pg/50%vg. :vapor:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Sorry for the late reply...

My set up is Z-Atty Pro with the eVic but it was only because my ProVari batteries didn't arrive yet.

People say the ZAP will only work on ProVari but I took the pic ture to show you "can" use it on other mods, just doesn't look as pretty.

ZAU is definitely a good option for other mods but I live in Australia and no one her sells the ZAU and I didn't want to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive from OS.

umm.....i'm not going to read this entire thread, i stopped right here.....

reason being, apparently no one has ever heard of a 510-510 shorty adapter.

you're welcome.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Please explain? :blink:

510-510 sealed shorty adapter (not stealth, shorty, there is a difference) plus the ZAP basically gives you a ZAU.....i've done it in the past before i realized the ZAP was a horrible, horrible atomizer that gave horrible, horrible voltage drops.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread