Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
2 x REO Grands
1 x 510S
2 x REO Woodies (original woodvils?)
1 x Phideas Alpha (one of the first three made)
2 x Cisco Laser mods
4 x Chucks
1 x Mr. Puffer mod
1 x Riva
1 x eGo
1 x Silver Bullet
1 x Silver Bullet Double Barrel
1 x BB
1 x Sparkplug
11 x various box mods
and a Screwdriver

... There are more but they haven't functioned in so long they aren't worth mentioning.

Your turn MX

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
2 x REO Grands
1 x 510S
2 x Cisco Laser mods
4 x Chucks
1 x Mr. Puffer mod
1 x Riva
1 x eGo
1 x Silver Bullet
1 x BB
1 x Sparkplug
11 x various box mods
and a Screwdriver

... There are more but they haven't functioned in so long they aren't worth mentioning.

Your turn MX

OK I don't wont to take up several pages so I will just post a photo of some of my mods. :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Just a few mods I have most are collecting dust :)

028.jpg

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
List 'em!!!! I wanna see!
I'm just over 90 days into vaping, so i've just got a small stash.

~Rabbit, Why does a bottom feeder freak you out? once you try it, you'll never go back. I promise. Take my word for it. It makes vaping SOOOOO EASY!! no mess, no grabbing a bunch of stuff to leave the house, just be sure your battery is charged, your juice is full of Hype, grab the REO & GO!

(RABBIT~also, i forgot to mention, that you CAN use the reo with a cartomizer, instead of using it as a bottom feeder, at least i've seen people post about doing it) i've never used a cartomizer, so I wouldn't have a clue. I assume it's like a clearomizer sorta. So, now there is no excuse not to have a REO!

Actually I use cartomizers on my Reos and they are able to suck up the juice when you squeeze the bottle if you draw on it without hitting the button. I do fill them first, but I never top them off.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Actually I use cartomizers on my Reos and they are able to suck up the juice when you squeeze the bottle if you draw on it without hitting the button. I do fill them first, but I never top them off.

I hear a lot of people using cartos on there REO's and loving it. I use attys but can see the benefits of using cartos.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
2 Prodigy v3.1's with lr or dual coil cartomizers.

4 Buzz's - 2 with 801 fusions - 1 with iken's mega kr808 carto, and 1 with standard resistance boge

1 Icon with lr mego kr808 by Iken

ProVari with standard resistance boge

UltraMax w/RES with a lr boge carto

Megalodon with lr boge

GGTB with lr boge at 3.7V

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
omg, you have 4 chucks?? I don't even have 1.
looks like an excellent stash you've got going on over there!!

2 x REO Grands
1 x 510S
2 x Cisco Laser mods
4 x Chucks
1 x Mr. Puffer mod
1 x Riva
1 x eGo
1 x Silver Bullet
1 x BB
1 x Sparkplug
11 x various box mods
and a Screwdriver

Your turn MX

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Absolutely no leakage. None. The REO is extremely well thought out and built. The feed system is air-tight, so it only takes a bit of pressure to get it to continue to feed. I'm a lot more freaked out by burning carto filling than I am getting the juice directly to the atty, which is what a bottom feeder is all about

Wow a lot of REO users. (and that's quite a collection, bmwjen!) Maybe I'll need to check one out when they become available. If he made one w/ an 18650 battery but no feeder system, I'd be all over it. The bottle/feeder thing freaks me out a little, but i admit it's an attractive idea. Anyone have any leakage problems?

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
omg, you have 4 chucks?? I don't even have 1.
looks like an excellent stash you've got going on over there!!

Thanks! I got in when the Chucks were brand new. My first was a solid color without graphics. Then he came out with those opalescent illusion colors so I got one of those. Then he started doing graphics and I was like "OMFG need a Thunder Cat Mod ASAP!!!" the wife love the hello kitty character Kuromi so I got one for her too. Now-a-days though I'm all about the ease of use I find with the REO... now if I could just get a black or red anodized door for it. My current polished door isn't holding up as well as the anodized body.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Thanks! I got in when the Chucks were brand new. My first was a solid color without graphics. Then he came out with those opalescent illusion colors so I got one of those. Then he started doing graphics and I was like "OMFG need a Thunder Cat Mod ASAP!!!" the wife love the hello kitty character Kuromi so I got one for her too. Now-a-days though I'm all about the ease of use I find with the REO... now if I could just get a black or red anodized door for it. My current polished door isn't holding up as well as the anodized body.

Rob is going to have a bunch of extra doors soon. Just send him a PM I am sure he will hold one for you. :)

rabbit13

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Los Angeles
I had two Lil Chucks. Sold one and gave one to a friend. A little too bulky for what I'm after but they were very solid and reliable.
100_3547.jpg

(photo linked from Thagbuilt's photobucket)

Just a few mods I have most are collecting dust :)

028.jpg

Impressive! Also a great photo for size comparison. May I ask, what is the slender wood box off to the left near the AA boxmods?

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread