Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
For me its Rawr Vapor all the way for fruit flavors. The "Truth Serum" line are some of my favorites, specifically Peach Serum, Serenity, and Strawberry Serum.

Most of Rawr's signature juices are AMAZING!! A few to note, Beachin', Antidote, Razmataz, Black Cherry Oh Yeah!...and many more.

You can customize your PG/VG ratio over there...I always get 50/50 and absolutely love it. Been vaping Rawr exclusively for almost 2 months now....which I have never done with any other vendor before.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
For me its Rawr Vapor all the way for fruit flavors. The "Truth Serum" line are some of my favorites, specifically Peach Serum, Serenity, and Strawberry Serum.

Most of Rawr's signature juices are AMAZING!! A few to note, Beachin', Antidote, Razmataz, Black Cherry Oh Yeah!...and many more.

You can customize your PG/VG ratio over there...I always get 50/50 and absolutely love it. Been vaping Rawr exclusively for almost 2 months now....which I have never done with any other vendor before.

I got some juices from RAWR... Truth Serum, Strawberry Serum, and Sugared Peaches. They have been steeping 2 weeks tomorrow. I put some Truth Serum in a clearo yesterday and tried it....not a lot of flavor at this point. Do you steep them......how long?

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
rawr vapor and highbrow ALL DAY! highbrows pear, blackberry, and strawberry lemonade are fantastic. i just recently fell in love with rawr. antidote (blueberry lemonade) is phenominal. 50/50 mix. i know your looking for fruits, but their tobacco "poison" is AWESOME! every tobacco i have tried since has not been worth a second hit. (besides from BWB exotic555). it is just great.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I got some juices from RAWR... Truth Serum, Strawberry Serum, and Sugared Peaches. They have been steeping 2 weeks tomorrow. I put some Truth Serum in a clearo yesterday and tried it....not a lot of flavor at this point. Do you steep them......how long?

I notice the "Serums" typically need more steeping time in my opinion than the other juices, especially Truth Serum. I would think 2 weeks would be about right though. Did you try the Strawberry Serum too? If you aren't getting much flavor, I would email Mike over there and he might send you a new one. My friend ordered Peach Serum once and thought it was kind of faint and he sent her a new one...because those are pretty flavorful juices usually.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
TKO is awesome :)
Other fruity favorites...

ECBlend:
White Peach ala Zoe with raspberry & vanilla shots
Pear
Peach Watermelon Cantaloupe

deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...
CantaMelon :wub: (I also love this as CantaMelon cheesecake, but all of his cheesecakes are amazing)

Zach, your cantaloupe/watermelon/menthol sounds good - I think I'm going to have to add it to my next order!

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Out of the ones mentioned above (or anyone else for that matter), other than Virgin Vapors and Highbrow, who else would you guys say has more "realistic" tasting fruit flavors? I've tried some of the ones mentioned above and while a lot of them taste very good, they are more like Jolly Rancher versions of the flavors I was after, while VV and HB actually tasted somewhat realistic. That's what I'm looking for.

NGIB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Hinesville, GA
ECBlend's Green Apple (with Sour) is great by itself and makes a fabulous mixer with other flavors. I have a new 50ml bottle coming in today as I was running low. I mainly mix it with strawberry for "strapple" and with caramel for a great caramel apple. A friend at work mixes it with RY4 (just a smidgen) and it really tastes good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread