Your Favorite Android or Iphone E Liquid APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roydub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Allendale, MI, USA
I was going to post this in the DIY section because I mainly use apps for mixing my juices if my computer isn't available, but there is so much more these apps can offer outside of the DIY and I want to make sure as many people get involved in this as possible..

Ive looked around and there aren't any threads we can all post a and discuss our most liked and disliked apps... If your posting about an app try to be as informative as you can... My goal is to see more information about these apps here than you would see as reviews in your respective app stores..

So far I personally prefer eliquid Recipe Manager for android.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.composedchaos.eliquidrecipemanager&hl=en

I didn't think I would find myself needing to use an app but I like to watch a lot of movies and netflix on my computer and the more I get into mixing the more times I find myself having to pause my movie to get into a calculator...

I have only been using the eLiquid Recipe Manager (Lite) for a couple of days now and will probably pick up the pro version ($3.99) later today after I do my due diligence with the light version... Here is what I like so far:
  • The quick recipe creator is very straight forward
  • You can add and track all of your ingredients
  • There is a more in-depth recipe creator where you select your previously added ingredients

Things that I would like to see:
  • I would like to be able to add the amount of each ingredient I have and have the app track how much I have left depending on whats used in each recipe...
  • I would also like an option to mix by weight

Ill post some more soon... Kids are going nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread