You won't be seeing Baditude posting on ECF in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Bad,
I don't know how in the world I missed this thread, but I find myself stunned and extremely angry. I'm stunned to hear about your current situation (and absolutely POSITIVE that you will land squarely on your feet-----it is only a matter of time), and extremely angry that situations like yours can even happen in the US at all. It is a sad state of affairs and a symptom of what ails us. Employers that allow this to ever happen should be deeply embarrassed and ashamed. (There I go with the comments.......)
You are one of the first I had interacted with here on the forum. You are clearly a GIVER. You have given freely of your knowledge and experience, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it.
Hang in, keep up the good fight, and get back soon! Knowing what I know about you, I'm POSITIVE that good things will come your way soon.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Just a quick update of sorts,,,,

For the last 3 -4 weeks I've been house-sitting my ex-wife's house rent free, allowing me to continue to work a little to save enough money to get my car fixed/up and running again; (I've been driving my son's car for a few months)/ This was a rental property which she will be turning into her new residencce/ In return for her kindness, I hung new blinds in all of the windows, did some painting, pulled up old carpeting, and other handyman tasks/

She moves into the house in a couple of days and I will proceed with my earlier plan to live with my brother; I've only had access to the internet very sporadically, and this post will likely be one of the last for a while/

I really appreciate everyones well wishes and luck for the future/ Hopefully I'll be able to land a fulltime job with a vape shop in my new location in northwest Ohio, although I will also pursue other possibilities/

:vapor: Bad (Lynn)

Great to hear from you Bad! Best of luck going forward! Hope to hear from you soon.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Very late but I wanted to express my appreciation to bad for all the information and help. I just read some posts about him not being here and decided to search for what happened.

I do hate the age discrimination issue as age is just a number. One of the best guys on my team is 68. More energy, hardworking and eager to continue learning than many that are way younger.

I hope the vape shops on Ohio fight it out to get you into their stores to hire you.

Wish you the best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread