Yeti Vape Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdenova

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Ortonville, Mi.
I was quite surprised when I did a search here on ECF for Yeti Vape that nothing came up. So, I thought that I would take the time to make a post to inform and or share with everyone about them.
Yeti Vape is a ejuice company based out of N.Y. They have several lines of juice such as custard, yogurt, doughnut, cereal, fruit, tobacco, and others. They also sell some vape gear, mods, tanks, batteries.
While I have not even come close to trying out all of their juices and flavors, the one ones that I have tried are excellent IMO. As of now I have been buying juice from their custard line and from the ones that I have tried, they are all excellent. Nilla, Nana Gram, Haze, Abbott road, and Crunchy Black.

They have an everyday buy two get one free on their juices, no matter the size. They offer 10, 30, and 120ml bottles and from time to time they offer a buy one get two free. Plus they have other specials, for instance I bought a Herakles Plus tank and 120ml bottle of juice combo shipped for just under 40 dollars.

I found out about this juice company through my neighbor who shops at Wild Bills. I myself always buy online.
But I just wanted to give the community a shout out about Yeti vape for those who may be interested in a good ejuice company with a large selection at reasonable prices. Oh, as far as I know their juices only come in a 30/70 pg/vg ratio.

Happy holiday's to all and vape on.

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
Yeti's juice is spectacular and incredibly reasonable when it's on sale. There are too many snobs on here to even consider their juices simply because of price, but I typically order 6 of the 120ml bottles when they're having a sale and can easily have any of them as an ADV. Their juices are better than 90% of the high end juices I used to buy and spot on with the other juices I keep in my stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread