• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Here you go @ShowMeTwice
I'll come play in the snow.
Snow is all melted now. In 7 months it will be back.

When I first saw that you tagged me in this thread I thought Wind knows people from the NY Yankees.

I had to shower quick and put on my formal jeans and tee shirt.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I'm here, and it's just after 1 in the morning. Not sure where here is though. North, it's north, @the wind told me, Yankees, not Bronx Bombers.

Lets see if anyone else finds their way here. :D It's not too chilly here, 39 right now. Yes, I most certainly have the heat on. BTW, 39 degrees Fahrenheit = 3.89 degrees Celsius, both sound c-c-cold to me. :confused:

I'll make some strong azz coffee. I haz vapes and plenty of juice, will share. Maybe y'all can bring some too.

Who's making breakfast? @NolaMel??? Oh yeah, I forgot... you don't make breakfast until noon. Would some of my butterscotch e-juice get ya up a little earlier?

I'm thinkin' @Opinionated wants her breakfast served in bed on that moving table thingamabob of hers.

Maybe @Pigs can bring the bacon.

I knowz @AngeNZ will bring her critters and that fancy camera for real early morning photos. I will smile for pics!
<better bring Luna kitty>

Aw crap, Carli dog just knocked over my glass of water. Dang tail! Good thing I have a roll of Bounty and a towel in every room. :lol:

@rosesense, Ha . . . who made who look??? ;) Gotcha! "test", I knew that was for PapaB!!!

@2WhiteWolves, wassup??? Got music for us??? Post 'em!

Ok, I'm starting to hear the pillows calling my name...

...g'night all. Sleep well and Dream Big!!! :sleep:

PS: The Wind found me this home. Itsa fix er upper. I'm still building it to my specs. :p

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I'm happy to bring home the bacon but won't be bringing bacon. Cannibalism not unknown in our past...great uncle Tusky was guest of honour at a family feast in 1878. Guest of honour and main course as it turned out. The bad old days. Much more civilized these days. definitely. almost always. i'm sure we are. we are. yup. pretty sure

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I bet @Zazie has some thoughts about thoughts and thinking. Please share.

See, now that I posted my thoughts You have thought about my thoughts, even though I didn't really say anything, yet. :D

:lol: :lol: Stoooopid fun, that's me. Ha, now I made ya think about that too.

I could go on and on... :p

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Oh yeah, Shoes. I really need to learn to stay on-topic in threads.

Yeah, that prolly ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Besides I don't even know what the topic is supposed to be in this thread @the wind gifted to me. But I do appreciate the gift! Thank you. :D

Ok, I've made an executive decision . . . It's an open topic thread.
Within reason and da ECF rulez (don't want dis thread closed). ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I'm here, and it's just after 1 in the morning. Not sure where here is though. North, it's north, @the wind told me, Yankees, not Bronx Bombers.

Lets see if anyone else finds their way here. :D It's not too chilly here, 39 right now. Yes, I most certainly have the heat on. BTW, 39 degrees Fahrenheit = 3.89 degrees Celsius, both sound c-c-cold to me. :confused:

I'll make some strong azz coffee. I haz vapes and plenty of juice, will share. Maybe y'all can bring some too.

Who's making breakfast? @NolaMel??? Oh yeah, I forgot... you don't make breakfast until noon. Would some of my butterscotch e-juice get ya up a little earlier?

I'm thinkin' @Opinionated wants her breakfast served in bed on that moving table thingamabob of hers.

I knowz @AngeNZ will bring her critters and that fancy camera for real early morning photos. I will smile for pics!
<better bring Luna kitty>

Aw crap, Carli dog just knocked over my glass of water. Dang tail! Good thing I have a roll of Bounty and a towel in every room. :lol:

@rosesense, Ha . . . who made who look??? ;) Gotcha! "test", I knew that was for PapaB!!!

@2WhiteWolves, wassup??? Got music for us??? Post 'em!

Ok, I'm starting to hear the pillows calling my name...

...g'night all. Sleep well and Dream Big!!! :sleep:

PS: The Wind found me this home. Itsa fix er upper. I'm still building it to my specs. :p
Brunch. I can muster that. After a pot of that rocket fuel coffee of yours :lol:
I will gladly serve Op in bed. Y’all thinking eggs benedict, pain perdu, or just good old fashioned eggs, biscuits and gravy?

Ok, NOW I’ll go back and actually read the thread and see what the heck I’m volunteering for :eek:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Y’all thinking eggs benedict, pain perdu, or just good old fashioned eggs, biscuits and gravy?
Surprise us. With biscuits and gravy, yes. Mmmm, yum. The best biscuits and gravy I ever had were at some truck stop, that was packed, just south of Huntsville Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread