Y'all have a new loyal customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I bought some juice from y'all a few days ago. Well, it got here today. I ordered the House Blend, Black Currant and Voo's Broo. I love every flavor I bought! It's such a clean vape with an out of this world taste. Not too much, not too litte; just right.

It's obvious y'all take pride in what you do. Thanks. I'll be ordering again soon.

Anyone want to suggest some juices for me?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Thank you guys! :blush:

NO, thank YOU!!! It was very nice waking up with some coffee and Black Currant vape. Yummy. This stuff has great TH and produces clouds of vapor. It's great. Next time I'll make sure to get the large 100ml (I think you have that size) bottles. I have a 30ml House blend and 15ml voo's broo(sp?) and Black Currant. I have a feeling it'll go quick.

Thanks again!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
:) I'm so happy that you like it! I'm on a spiced cider kick lately, it's getting cold out here. (Apple Cider and Grogg mixed together.) Though I must vape House every day. It's my go to vape.
We have 120ml bottles. They are a plastic bottle with a yorker cap for refilling your bottles.
You're welcome to join in over on chit chat, it's a nice group. We talk about pretty much anything over there.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
:) I'm so happy that you like it! I'm on a spiced cider kick lately, it's getting cold out here. (Apple Cider and Grogg mixed together.) Though I must vape House every day. It's my go to vape.
We have 120ml bottles. They are a plastic bottle with a yorker cap for refilling your bottles.
You're welcome to join in over on chit chat, it's a nice group. We talk about pretty much anything over there.

Ok, 120ml. I knew it was a bigger bottle. The Spiced Cider mix sounds yummy! Unfortunately, here in Houston, Tx., it's still a bit warm. But it is getting cooler. Slowly. Still a little warm for cider.
I used to be a HUGE Halo juice fan. I still like it, but after coming back to vaping (I went back to analogs for a couple years) I've found that there are juices that are just as good, if not better. Like y'alls. :)
I might drop in to the Chit chat to see what it's about. Just an anything goes (work safe, of course) type of thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread