Xtreme Vaping Customer Service Is 5 Stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
Xtreme vaping Customer Service Is 5 Stars!!! Their prices are unbeatable also!! Their nic juice ROCKS and they carry it in both PG and VG.

I have been ordering my nic juice from them for a while. Today I had a big purchase come in from them (anxiety about the FDA and not being able to get juice)...I'm stock piling...like its Y2K...but back then I thought people who were stock pilling were NUTS. LOL But I kind-of understand it now. I think I'm jumping the gun but I feel "safe now" LOL.... I sound like the Y2K nuts I know...ANYWAY:

If you are going to stock pile or you are just a DIY'er...I suggest Xtreme Vaping for their price, quality of product, fast shipping and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I (for the first time after ordering from them for many months) had an error in what was shipped. I called after normal business hours...was expecting to leave a message or something... but Levy...answered the phone quickly...said he had pictures of every order that goes out...and was able to see on his own computer that there was an error and fixed it immediately repeatedly saying "if its my fault I'll fix it." NICE GUY!!! Very cool that he had pics of the shipment there so I didn't need to send him one myself as I have done with suppliers in the past. FAST DELIVERY AND INEXPENSIVE QUALITY DIY PRODUCTS!!!!

BEST PRICE IN TOWN TOO!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread