Xtar WP2 II Li-Ion Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

frnkj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Seagoville, Tx.
Would anyone know what vendor(s) sells the xtar WP2 II Li-Ion Charger for a decent affordable price? And who has a good warranty for it. I've heard some really good things about this charger & I've seen some vids on you tube...any opinions & advice are welcome as well about this or other chargers, thanks to all...vape well my friends vape well :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor: Also does it matter what mAh rating your batteries are on this or other charger? Does the xtar charge protected batteries?

Last edited:

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
Would anyone know what vendor(s) sells the Xtar WP2 II Li-Ion Charger for a decent affordable price? And who has a good warranty for it. [...] Also does it matter what mAh rating your batteries are on this or other charger? Does the xtar charge protected batteries?

The Xtar WP2 II does charge protected batteries, and I don't think it matters what mAh your batteries are. I bought my WP2 II for $17 from SBFlashlights. They have a 30 day return/replacement policy (there is a restocking fee if you return it just because you changed your mind).

The charger has a 24 month warranty from Xtar, extended to 30 months if you register online. After 24 or 30 months, there is a lifetime warranty on labor only, you pay for parts and shipping.

frnkj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Seagoville, Tx.
Thanks menthollight I appreciate the info, so if I buy it from sbflashlights I can register it on xtar's web site to activate the warranty for the length that you mentioned? Or just register myself on their web site & buy the extended warranty & tell them I bought one from sbflashlights? Have a Happy Easter!!

Last edited:

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
Thanks menthollight I appreciate the info, so if I buy it from sbflashlights I can register it on xtar's web site to activate the warranty for the length that you mentioned?

That's right, and it applies regardless of where you buy it from (the instructions that come with the charger include the extra six month warranty offer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread