Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
6UHy51u.jpg

xtar VH4 & CH2 Vertical Charger
1. Innovative energizing ring makes charging vertically
2. size reduced by nearly 60%, smaller and more portable
3. Magnetic charging, One-hand operation
4. LCD screen displays the charging status/LED indicators...
5. Type-C powered

What is that battery?
xtar energized ring makes Li-ion batteries to be charged vertically. It can be charged with XTAR CH2 and CH4 vertical chargers, which greatly reduce the volume of the battery chargers, improve the portability and convenience.

The vertical charger is a conceptual product, and will not be sold on the market. We are working to innovate and improve our design now. Do you have any questions and suggestions for this design? Please kindly comment below. We are happy to collect your feedback. Any ideas are welcomed.

Come on, guys! Maybe the next improvement adopts your ideas.

• Informative
Reactions: dreamvaper

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    The vertical charger is a conceptual product, and will not be sold on the market. We are working to innovate and improve our design now. Do you have any questions and suggestions for this design?

You were announcing that it's coming in 3-2-1 day and now it's not to be sold on the market :unsure: interesting approach to promotion.

Anyways, I like the idea of the vertical charging design, I have 3 suggestions:
    1. Safety, charging process and usage process for the compatible batteries must be equal to the regular ones. 2. price for the batteries must be comparable to the regular ones
    3. If possible, charging docs should be able to plug in different types of batteries (18650/21700 at least).

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't like the negative contact being so close to the positive contact. No one can change my mind that there is a bit more danger in such a design over "normal" batteries.

This will be a very niche product for folks who don't mind buying proprietary batteries for the sake of having a vertical charger. Whether there are enough of them to be profitable will depend on several factors. I would be surprised if such batteries would ever be popular in the vaping community.

It's good that it takes 21700 batteries. That's the only good thing I personally see about this system.

Back to the drawing-board, IMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread