Xhaler Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

archie26

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
united states
I have a Joye-510 and Im thinking of buying a mod for it. Ive heard great reviews for the Chuck and the Xhaler but couldnt decide which to get so I just flipped a coin and the Xhaler won. Ive read that the threads on the xhaler are for the 801 not the 510 so i think Ill need an 801 to 510 adapter. I couldnt find one on the nhaler site. Can someone tell me where I can get one? Im still new to all this thanks.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I didn't know HG was selling them now Wow and I just got a order from them
could have picked up a few extras .... Nice prices! :)

Hey YTC,

I just got my order from Rob at altsmokes too ;-) then noticed HG had them and they're adding stuff every day it appears. Just saw the JS("joye stick mod") tonight too...

I vaped my first cartomizer last night. ehh. lol. The juice wasn't that good but it did last 2:15 hours on the KR808D-1. And fired up one on the protege tonight and only got about an hour on that but the vapor was better on the protege. The adapters allowed me to try those without investing in a kit. I'll be selling the batt now though. 2 hours on it is about half of what I get on a 510 mega. ??? The 555 carto from vaporkings was quite good though. I'll likely get more of that if I decide a cartomizer works in some instances. I'd pass on the capp and ry4 though.

archie26

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
united states
Thanks everyone for the help! I ordered my adapter and now I will order the Xhaler! After contimplating for a while I think Im going to buy a Chuck as well, just to satisfy my curiosity. How does the customization work though? Do I have to send him a picture of what I want on it or can I just describe what I would like on it in detail?

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Hey YTC,

I just got my order from Rob at altsmokes too ;-) then noticed HG had them and they're adding stuff every day it appears. Just saw the JS("joye stick mod") tonight too...

I wouldn't mind having a adapter for the janty stick so I can vape 510 think Im makeing another order up before I thought I would :) Thanks Kent!

archie26

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
united states
Ok Im at the Xhaler order form but I have some questions about the options. I want to purchase 2 Cr123a 3V batteries with a charger and it says the batteries have 750mah. I have seen other cr123a batteries with a mah of up to 2600. What is the mah and how does a higher or lower number affect the 510 atomizer?
2nd option says do you want to add a Greencig/Kr808D Tip. What is a "Tip'? Is it the cartridge?
3rd option asks if i want to add a 'pick and Pluck" What is a pick and pluck?
Like i said in the earlier post Im new to all this and im still learning the lingo.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Ok Im at the Xhaler order form but I have some questions about the options. I want to purchase 2 Cr123a 3V batteries with a charger and it says the batteries have 750mah. I have seen other cr123a batteries with a mah of up to 2600. What is the mah and how does a higher or lower number affect the 510 atomizer?

I'm not an engineer (and I don't play one on TV), but the mAh generally refers to the storage capacity . . . a higher mAh means the battery should, in theory, last longer. However, many battery manufacturers tend to overstate the mAh. Also, you need to look at the size of the battery. A battery with a mAh of 2600 will likely be larger in dimension, or, if it's the same size, the voltage will undoubtedly be lower.

Thus, the mAh basically refers to how long the battery will last. What affects the performance of the atomizer is the voltage.
2nd option says do you want to add a Greencig/Kr808D Tip. What is a "Tip'? Is it the cartridge?

Unless Drew has changed things substantially, in this case, the tip being referred to is an adapter that allows you to use a cartomizer option. Cartomizers use the same threads as a 901, but they still need an adapter because they require airflow. (Airflow is built into the 901 atomizer but not a cartomizer.)

If you get a Pelican case with your Xhaler, it comes with foam inside. the pick and pluck foam is basically put together so that you can pluck out little squares of it to make your own customized configuration to store your stuff. You could pick and pluck the foam to create, for example, room for the Xhaler and some bottles of 10 ml liquid, or perhaps you could pluck a smaller area and create room for 3 ml liquid. Just allows you to customize the interior of the Pelican case.
Like i said in the earlier post Im new to all this and im still learning the lingo.

In my opinion, the Xhaler is a good bargain for a high voltage PV because it allows for different voltage configurations as well as accommodates 901 or 801 atomizers as part of the standard package.

When you come right down to it, all the high voltage PVs are basically battery holders. Choosing the right one for you really is quite subjective. For example, some like a button near the atomizer (e.g., Prodigy), while others prefer one at the bottom (e.g., Xhaler), and some prefer no button (e.g., Copper).

My best suggestion, though, is whatever high voltage mod you choose, you should make sure to have plenty of atomizers. It's not at all unusual for those new to high voltage vaping to blow out some atomizers in the beginning. :oops:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida

The higher the Mah the longer the battery will last in as far as hours of use

A tip will allow you to screw the (tip) onto the Xhaler to use a Greencig/Kr808D carto (cartomizer) the prfilled all in one automizer/carts
or 808 cartomizers / Greencig cartomizers with the Xhaler

I think your talking about the Pelican Case that has pick and Pluck foam so you can customize the case to fit your needs the case is waterproof and crushproof

Geee .... I didn't even see JustJulie answered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread