Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Did you ever get around to making PG only DIY WTA? My fiancée can't handle VG based stuff.

The last two times I've ordered, I tried requesting it in the comments. Chris just says you haven't made any, and sends out my order. :(

I have made up some 50/50 WTA in both 36 MG and 24 MG. Will that work or do you need more PG?

Reactions: PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I have made up some 50/50 WTA in both 36 MG and 24 MG. Will that work or do you need more PG?
That will actually work I think. I finally forced her to go to a vape shop, sit down and try to figure out what was causing her spastic coughing issues every time she vaped. Turns out her lungs can't handle 12mg nic. I've got her on 6mg juice, and she's already gone from a pack a day smoker to 15 cigs in 24 hours.

I'll get an order in the next few days. Just make a note of it in the comments?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
She has to want to quit, and perhaps the flavors she thought she wanted were not actually the flavors she actually wants.

My fiancée was sure she wanted menthol tobacco. After sitting down and trying a bunch of stuff at a vape shop, it turns out that she prefers slightly sweet, fruity ejuices. She does not like overly sweet fruits, chocolates, coffees, bakery flavors, or tobaccos for her ejuice.

What starter kits did you get her, Hitt? I got my girl a ProVari Classic (since the specials of the week are $50 right now) and a Kabuki Clone ($14 from FastTech, and uses Nautilus Aspire coils) to get her going. It's actually a better setup than my own, to be honest. :)

Reactions: radiokaos

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    She wanted something closer to a cigarette size so I got her a couple innokin t18 kits and some extra coils. She smokes menthols so I made her some menthol tobacco at a lower nic level than what I use. She hasn't complained about the liquid. She just always goes for the cigs. I understand the part about having to want to quit. She just hasn't hit that point yet. I did about seven years ago. It has just taken me a long time to get to the point where I am now. I struggled back and forth for at least a few years.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Might want to take her to a vape shop. Just because she hasn't complained about the e-liquid doesn't mean she might not prefer something else. Menthol to menthol comparison, the cigs will win. She might need to have an apples to oranges comparison, rather than an apples to apples one...

Hopefully that all made sense.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I got a question. Apologise if its been covered. Been reading all over but are still a bit confused...
    I'm a 12mg MTLr. I'm working on my first order now but some of the flavours i'm interested in, only comes in 6 or 24 options. I'm wondering if i'll cope with the 24. Is the nic content in the WTA, pure added nic, or part of the process nic? I can order 6 and add my own diy nic to get me up to 12 if necessary...

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I got a question. Apologise if its been covered. Been reading all over but are still a bit confused...
    I'm a 12mg MTLr. I'm working on my first order now but some of the flavours i'm interested in, only comes in 6 or 24 options. I'm wondering if i'll cope with the 24. Is the nic content in the WTA, pure added nic, or part of the process nic? I can order 6 and add my own diy nic to get me up to 12 if necessary...

There are a few question I have for you.

Is 12 MG the dose you are comfortable with?

What flavor are you looking for in 12 MG?

If you have time tomorrow I can call you on the phone to gather additional insight and make some better suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread