Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I notice that after 6 months of WTA liquids being on the market, there are still only two vendors offering them and they scarcely bother going to the trouble of opening up their merchandise to countries outside of the USA.

The complacency and impartiality from the two vendors monopolizing the market is apparent.

One vendor took my money 5 months ago and still has not delivered and the other indicates they will sell me WTA liquids and then doesn't follow up on the progress of my order.

Does anyone know if there are any new vendors, or current vendors with WTA sales in the pipeline? There really needs to be more!

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I notice that after 6 months of WTA liquids being on the market, there are still only two vendors offering them and they scarcely bother going to the trouble of opening up their merchandise to countries outside of the USA.

The complacency and impartiality from the two vendors monopolizing the market is apparent.

One vendor took my money 5 months ago and still has not delivered and the other indicates they will sell me WTA liquids and then doesn't follow up on the progress of my order.

Does anyone know if there are any new vendors, or current vendors with WTA sales in the pipeline? There really needs to be more!

I have no inside track on the venders except what I read here, but you really have to try and get some idea of what is going on. First off there are many US based venders that do not sell outside the US so that is not unusual. What makes it unique is that WTA is a very specialized type of liquid and as of yet has very limited distribution. At this time one of the venders has been down for some time (the one who took your money and hasn't yet delivered), and the other is running to keep up with orders. I am not going to defend the vender who is not delivering as that is just a lousy situation, but you have to get some clue as to the process of making WTA.

A vender can't just order a large amount of WTA liquid, add some flavoring, and put up a for sale sign. The product doesn't exist on the wholesale market. A vender has to extract WTA from tobacco in house. This means having a very competent chemist, in house lab, etc. This is not a kitchen table operation. This takes professionals who know what they are doing.

At the current time there is really only one vender in operation and he has his lab going 24/7. No one is monopolizing the market, there is just the reality of a specialized product that at this time has limited production.

What I am going to suggest is to try another product that will give you all the benefits of WTA, and that is snus. There are a number of venders that do ship to your country (I should say as far as I know they will ship to you. Northerner has Australia listed)

Northerner. Buy Swedish Snus & American Snuff Online. The #1 Smokeless Tobacco Store Online!

Buy Snus at SnusCentral.com. It's the Best Place to Get Snus !

If you are struggling with the straight nicotine approach then snus is your best bet.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Thank you Stubby, your reply has put things into perspective and thank you for the added information about SNUS. I know very little about SNUS but I will do some research and check out the links.

And I thought it was hard to get my hands on a HH357 by Avid Vaper. That was easy compared to this! Only a month wait *laugh* on HH357s at the worst of times.

The demand is so much higher than the supply with these WTA liquids. Even in other marketplaces where there is disequilibrium between demand and supply I've never known anyone to knock back money so sharply and indifferently. I was about ready to start making bribes which would still be cheaper than my constant on again off again addiction with analogs!

Someone out there please, bring some WTA goodness to the table so we can all partake in this new generation of e-liquids.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Due to the TOS and rules of ECF I'm limited to what I can say but there is someone that will be able to help you out.

You might want to email kiwiejuice@gmail.com

I'm sorry to hear that a supplier has not shipped you product you ordered.

Thanks Radiokaos. I tried Kiwiejuice, pleaded my case, hoped he could sell me some WTA's (even at a premium) but he hasn't responded to my email after 2 weeks.

Yup, the other vendor is a shocker. Vendor 1 was sloppy. He claimed to have shipped out my goods, which was 2 months after I originally put in the order and paid for it. He said the goods must have been seized by customs *cough cough* and said he would ship another duplicate order out. I was happy to cover him half way for the lost shipment even though I suspected the shipment never went out in the first place (I've never had any order coming from the USA seized by customs before).

It was when there there was another long delay (3 months) that I suspected he never got the first order out in the first place and was just stalling me. He claimed he ran out of WTA's and was waiting for them to come from Europe. This is probably true. But still nothing. He was happy to take my money right in the beginning though and he never offered me a refund or even some kind of explanation or update. Now he is not responding to my emails at all.

At least vendor two was honest about it all.

Last edited:

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Make sure and check out the smokeless section of the forum

Smokeless tobacco

Lots of good people who can help you get started with snus if you decide to go that way. I've been using it for over 3 years and even though I do have WTA liquid, overall I still prefer snus by a long shot.

The best thing to do when trying to get off the smokies is to try all your options. The choices are not just e-cigs/WTA, or cigarettes. There is also snus, dissolvables, and nasal snuff. Some folks even get into american style smokeless, though I have never tried it as the whole spitting thing is a turn off for me. Not sure what you can get down under but it's worth trying as many alternatives as you can.

Even if you could get WTA it is still worth trying different things to get a feel for what your alternative are.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanks Radiokaos. I tried Kiwiejuice, pleaded my case, hoped he could sell me some WTA's (even at a premium) but he hasn't responded to my email after 2 weeks.

Yup, the other vendor is a shocker. Vendor 1 was sloppy. He claimed to have shipped out my goods, which was 2 months after I originally put in the order and paid for it. He said the goods must have been seized by customs *cough cough* and said he would ship another duplicate order out. I was happy to cover him half way for the lost shipment even though I suspected the shipment never went out in the first place (I've never had any order coming from the USA seized by customs before).

It was when there there was another long delay (3 months) that I suspected he never got the first order out in the first place and was just stalling me. He claimed he ran out of WTA's and was waiting for them to come from Europe. This is probably true. But still nothing. He was happy to take my money right in the beginning though and he never offered me a refund or even some kind of explanation or update. Now he is not responding to my emails at all.

At least vendor two was honest about it all.

I think the biggest issue on shipping to your country is that suppliers are worried about seized shipments.

Stubby has some great insight and checking out the smokeless section is not a bad idea too.

Ping kiwiejuice again and see if he will get back to you. He is from New Zeland and is a cool chap.

Turnip

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
Australia
Thank you Stubby, your reply has put things into perspective and thank you for the added information about SNUS. I know very little about SNUS but I will do some research and check out the links.

And I thought it was hard to get my hands on a HH357 by Avid Vaper. That was easy compared to this! Only a month wait *laugh* on HH357s at the worst of times.

The demand is so much higher than the supply with these WTA liquids. Even in other marketplaces where there is disequilibrium between demand and supply I've never known anyone to knock back money so sharply and indifferently. I was about ready to start making bribes which would still be cheaper than my constant on again off again addiction with analogs!

Someone out there please, bring some WTA goodness to the table so we can all partake in this new generation of e-liquids.

Anthony, as re the Snus, I havn't tried bringing any in, but if Customs here find it you would be liable to a Gobsmacking huge
import duty on it,
Check out Aussie Vapers forum, some people there know a bit about Snus, I remember a discussion about it a long time ago.
Sounds as though you could use some WTA's to help you through the withdrawals -good luck.

AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread