Wowboy batch mislabel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEFENHAUZER

Apr 28, 2010
IL
I posted on Facebook also, but you may want to take a look at this batch to see if it is in fact a mislabel or something.

here is what i put on FB.
"Hi, I was there today and got a couple batteries, a couple packs of cartos and a bottle of Wowboy juice, (18mg, PRD: 24102011) I believe it may be a mislabel or something because it has a peppermint taste to it. Just wanted to let you know so you can check others from this batch/shipment. "

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I posted on Facebook also, but you may want to take a look at this batch to see if it is in fact a mislabel or something.

here is what i put on FB.
"Hi, I was there today and got a couple batteries, a couple packs of cartos and a bottle of Wowboy juice, (18mg, PRD: 24102011) I believe it may be a mislabel or something because it has a peppermint taste to it. Just wanted to let you know so you can check others from this batch/shipment. "

There has always been a hint of mint in Wowboy. I have been through a few bottles of 18mg and it tastes right to me and I haven't heard any other complaints.

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
Luckily, wowboy is pretty popular (if not with you or me).... so you shouldn't have too much trouble putting them on swap.

Waylon, you are correct... I meant to get the wow cowboy... my appologies everyone... When i was there, i assumed that "wowboy" was the cowboy in the wow line or whatever... well, you know what they say when you assume...

again, my appologies...

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Waylon, you are correct... I meant to get the wow cowboy... my appologies everyone... When i was there, i assumed that "wowboy" was the cowboy in the wow line or whatever... well, you know what they say when you assume...

again, my appologies...

no apology neccesary ! I just thought bout that because alot of people on facebook page think wowboy is cowboy wow version ....;) i would think that too ...:) glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread