Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
I all can say is WOW. I placed an order last Friday evening (5pm est) and just received my order!!! With the weekend I wasn't expecting it till latter this week! I usually don't order from US suppliers, had way too many issues with taking weeks to get an order and since been ordering from China. Decided to order from RMV because anything over $14 was free shipping and just need 1 or 2 things and I am just blown away! Thanks RMV! Fast shipping and pretty cheap prices(for a US supplier) you'll definitely be getting more orders from me!!!

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Ditto , ordered Last Wednesday, got it friday. Then ordered again on friday, got it yesterday. I simply do not understand how the shipping can be so fast. I'm all the way in PA as well, quite a distance from CO. Also, Dave ships 1st Class , not Priority. It doesn't make any sense to me. I can only assume he gets the daily shipments to the PO early so they can go out and get quite a distance the 1st day. Whatever you do Dave, keep it up!! Outstanding shipment time. Best I've ever seen.

1inchgroup

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
RMV was my first liquid order, I asked for some suggestions and the ones that were offered hit the spot. Got a few of the smaller bottles to try...see if I could find a favorite. Trouble is, they're all good. Drained another bottle today.

2 days to get it in the mail, and free shipping....was bummed when Dave said he had to move shop. Gonna have to place another order next week when he gets back in the swing.

F_The_FDA

Sep 22, 2009
San Diego,CA
I live in a rural area so my orders usually take 3-4 days, but I am more than happy with the service RMV provides. Dave always has my orders out the same day unless I order too late in which case it always goes out the next. :thumb:

My only complaint is that his service is so great all my favorite flavors sell out within the week. I am so sick of Pina Colada right now I ALMOST smoked an analog today. Come on post office, deliver my package with RY4 already! I am anxious to try it after reading great reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread