Wow....This place Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Lets start off, just wanting to throw a big THANKS out there to all of you for sharing your experiences and giving your opinions, it has helped big time as there is quite a bit to soak up.

Been lurking here for a while now and finally have enough knowledge to begin this journey.
I think this is a excellent way to quit the analogues opposed to the other alternatives available on the market.
I'm gonna start with the Ego tank and then once im familiar with it probably jump to a mod.
I dont care if their big and bulky or dont look like a smoke, im all about the convenience and batt life.
Big batt and big tank is my final goal but will wait before dishing out the larger $$$ for one of the mods.
Sure is lot to choose from dam. And then there's the juice....
I can see this being very addicting in itself but far better off then nasty cigs.

Well i'll keep this short as there's enough noob threads here to pick through that have answered most my questions but im sure ill have a few once i get my PV.

BCman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Got my ego-iTank from Al @ cdnvapor today.
He was a big help and hooked me up with what i wanted and then some. Good communication and super fast shipping, definitely will be doing more business with him in the future, highly recommend for anyone needing a good product with more then fair prices imo. I will give a overall review a week or so in after i see how this goes.

Great first experience so far, nice and easy to use, very simple.

Good TH, lots of vapor, and decent taste.
Been trying flavor after flavor and ya, some are great, some not so great but still good.
Currently loving the menthol hit, and boy, sure can feel the nic in this stuff no doubt there. Gonna have to get some juice with lower nic for sure, 4-6 vapes and thats enough for me for a few minutes anyway.....

Be interesting to see how long i can go now without a nasty analog(got a few left but won't be buying anymore from here on out hopefully)

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
Welcome to the forum as a poster, and grats on becoming a vaper! I've been analog free for 5 months now, and I haven't had even one analog since! Once in a while, I think to myself, "self, wouldn't you like to feel the paper and tobacco cigarette between your fingers? wouldn't you like to fire up a stinky?" But, it rare when I even think about it. I just remind myself that I have my pv's and juice, and I'm all fine. :) I'm down to 6mg on most juices now, but I doubt I'll quit vaping - I love it way too much! But, I'm using less nic, and I'm using 0 burning sticks of 10,000 chemicals! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread