Would You Pay For One of These?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah64ace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
SC
I love my new Provari! The only thing I don't like is my same feeling with most mods. There is no way to carry them(other than in your hand) without putting them into some type of bulky (IMO) pouch looking thing. I proposed to Provape to come up with a tank ring with an extra ring on the side that you could attach a "standard" landyard. Would any of you be interested in such a thing?:confused:

Ring.jpg

ah64ace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
SC
I had a VAMO V5 before the Provari and I drilled a hole in the side of the beauty ring and put a cotter pin through that. It didn't effect my protanks and worked great. I used my $4.00 lanyard from my EGO battery days and there was never a problem with the weight of the 18650 sized VAMO. As for the lanyard being around my neck, it is a lot lighter than the M16 strap I delt with for years. When I'm at work and go to the bathroom, I take my mod with me and don't want to sit it down anywhere. That's the only place at work where I can sneek a vape. The strap comes in REAL handy there! Another time I like it is when I'm driving. It's always in reach without looking down to find it. I haven't seen any pouch type devices I like. Maybe the leather ones, but they too are bulky looking. Another thing I like about the new tank ring is that I can carry my new Provari without covering it up. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME NOW!

devilchasnme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
detroit
I had a VAMO V5 before the Provari and I drilled a hole in the side of the beauty ring and put a cotter pin through that. It didn't effect my protanks and worked great. I used my $4.00 lanyard from my EGO battery days and there was never a problem with the weight of the 18650 sized VAMO. As for the lanyard being around my neck, it is a lot lighter than the M16 strap I delt with for years. When I'm at work and go to the bathroom, I take my mod with me and don't want to sit it down anywhere. That's the only place at work where I can sneek a vape. The strap comes in REAL handy there! Another time I like it is when I'm driving. It's always in reach without looking down to find it. I haven't seen any pouch type devices I like. Maybe the leather ones, but they too are bulky looking. Another thing I like about the new tank ring is that I can carry my new Provari without covering it up. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME NOW!

I'm waiting on my Vamo V5 so I'm going to think about what you did. But I've been thinking about getting the Innokin VTR just for vaping out and about because you can get a nice belt holster for it.

Iteast%20VTR%20innokin.jpg

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I love my new Provari! The only thing I don't like is my same feeling with most mods. There is no way to carry them(other than in your hand) without putting them into some type of bulky (IMO) pouch looking thing. I proposed to Provape to come up with a tank ring with an extra ring on the side that you could attach a "standard" landyard. Would any of you be interested in such a thing?:confused:

View attachment 323466

I'd definitely go for that! Hopefully it would be thick enough to fill the small gap that exists between my ProVari and my ProTank 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ah64ace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
SC
I had looked at the Serenity site and that was my next best thing. Looks like Provape isn't going to go along with the idea. The response I got was that the ring would cause stress on the tank, not the Provari, and that the tanks aren't that sturdy to begin with. I felt like if the tank was screwed down snuggly, the ring would not pull on the tank. Just my:2c:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread