Wotofo NexPOD Essential Box Kit Disposables Review

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Wotofo NexPOD Essential Box Kit Disposables Review

1699232691767.png

Today we will be looking at the Wotofo NexPod Essential Box Kit- a smaller package of what I previously reviewed for you lovely ECF folks!

This is also a pod-based disposable system, just that the package comes with one device and a dozen different flavours.

As before, my review will be from my own experience of using these devices in everyday life as a regular vaper.

Quick points:

• The device and pod altogether sit well in the palm. Very handy, convenient, and ergonomic.
  • 650 mAh battery, rechargeable via a USB-C port.
  • Adjustable airflow via a slider.
  • nexCHIP in the device for protection.
  • A pod contains a 1.1 ohms nexMesh coil
  • 10mL e-liquid volume and claims to have an up to 5000 puff-life.
  • 10 flavours included in the Essential Box, in 20mg nicotine strength.
The NexPod Essential Box can be bought from Wotofo.com, as one of the various options available of buying the NexPod system.

As before, the package in and of itself was wonderfully organised, with all flavours clearly spelt out on the pods. The inside flap of the box has nice and simple graphics to emphasise on the NexPod system features and advantages such as quick-firing, long pod life, smooth vapour production, and accurate flavour.

1699232708771.png

The device is shell is made of metal with a pod receptacle that is magnetised to easily install the pods. The NexPod system really is super easy to use; there’s really no instruction necessary as Wotofo made everything quite intuitive. Just pop your pod of choice in, adjust your airflow as your wish, and then on you vape!

1699232726287.png

The vape quality from the NexPod system really is quite impressive too. The vapour is finely generated which I think gives the vape some punch, to complement the strong and tasty flavours on offer.

And with the rising concern about environmental impact in the vaping community, this system is one of the friendliest out there to mother nature: pods last for quite a while due to its high capacity, and you only need to dispose of the pods when used up. The NexPod system is so much better than a traditional disposable where you have to bin the whole thing!

1699232737834.png

The flavours, though, oh the flavours! They were really quite amazing to vape. For me, I only needed a few puffs to get the nic hit I wanted, and they really leave an awesome sensation on the lips! But so you know what each taste like:

• Monster Ice: a fruity energy drink.
  • Three Melons: a mix of melons, with watermelon clear in the notes.
  • Tropical Ice: exotic fruits in slight ice.
  • Pina Colada: one of my favourites, a creamy pineapple vape!
  • Watermelon Lychee: as it says on the tin with a hint of ice.
  • Strawberry Mango: that mango taste from e-liquids in Asia coupled with sweet strawberry.
  • Grape Apple: more grapes with apple that I get on the exhale.
  • Forest Berries: sweet mixed berries.
  • Mint: minty as mint, like your average breath mint.
  • Caramel Tobacco: another favourite, giving off a sweet and creamy tobacco taste.
  • Purple Razz Ice: grapes and berries.
  • Mango Gummy: candied, sweet mango.
1699232756439.png

In real life, one pod lasted me a fair while. With the way I vape where I would vape these at work, it took me around 2 weeks to exhaust just the 1 pod. The way one vape heavily influences pod life, but Wotofo did a pretty good job here on the NexPod system in terms of balancing e-liquid consumption with flavour delivered.

So, after this quick but (hopefully) concise rundown, would I recommend the NexPod Essential Box? Absolutely! It’s the smaller brother to the kit I previously reviewed (the All-Inclusive Box has 2 devices and 18 flavours) but it can definitely hold its own. If you are wanting to try vaping but worried about choosing a flavour you won’t get on with, this pack is for you. All flavours are guaranteed to satisfy and again, it’s such a simple system to use.

With the holidays coming up to, the NexPod Essential Box will make a great gift for a vaper loved one.

My sincerest thanks again to Wotofo for allowing me to review the Wotofo nexPod System!

Users who are viewing this thread