Worst vaping purchase ever that you sincerely regretted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I have 5 subtanks, and each one is still working well. I had some leaking problems when I first started working with the rba, but now that I've got that down I haven't had any problems. Is that new drip tip working well?
It is out for delivery so I'll let you know later! :thumb: I still haven't tried the rba, maybe that has the leaking issue?

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
It is out for delivery so I'll let you know later! :thumb: I still haven't tried the rba, maybe that has the leaking issue?
Awesome! Lemme know how it works. I love mine. As for the RBA leaking, I didn't have anywhere near the right amount of cotton in the coil. I had an issue with dry hits, so I cut way back on the cotton and then had a flooding issue. It's definitely possible to do.

How do you get to 5.5volts? If over-soaked I might get up to 8watts, maybe 4.5volts? Using 3 Ohm cartos?
I just do and haven't had any issues. Been using Boge S/C cartos- no tank pretty well since I started vaping over 4 years ago. Use provari most of the time- the rest 5 volt woo which run at about 5.4 volts. Tried tanks but to me they mute the flavour.

Reactions: r77r7r

Xuda

May 13, 2015
What are some purchases that you guys made that you regret?

For me, it was the Nemesis Clone mod. That terrible piece of machinery went wrong in literally every single way it could've. Don't even get me started on the little pen that had to be stuck in the button in order for it to fire.....

Go!

Bought an EMOW mega kit when I was a noob, broke it with in a week by dropping it 2 feet out of my coat pocket while I put on a coat rack ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread