Work at BmoreVapes New Kick ... B&M in Baltimore MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corn410

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New Store Opening in August!:toast:

Kick ... B&M Looking for Part Time & Full Time Staff.

BmoreVapes is opening a kick ... B&M in downtown Baltimore we are located in historic Federal Hill. Our new shop is just blocks away from the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Camden Yards Stadium and M&T Ravens Stadium. With many restaurants, bars & retail shops in the area there is always something going on in Federal Hill and BmoreVapes is the Next Attraction! We will have a plush lounge area, vape sample station & retail showroom.

Sales Position / Customer Service

We are looking to build a fun, knowledgeable & friendly staff if our staff is happy our customers is happy. The BmoreVapes atmosphere that we aim to create is very welcoming that is part of your job, treat everyone as a old friend. If its a new customer help them to pick the best device for them (no up selling or trying to push the most expensive device). If it’s a vet just assist them help answer there questions ( don't act like you know it all, If you don't know the answer it’s ok ) you may learn something new. The most important thing is to have fun…… oh & make money!

Job Duties

Sell products, help customers, re-stock, organize, clean sales area & lounge ( Full Time ) may be required to open or close.

We will be open 7 days a week.

Pay will range between: $10 – $15 per hour. (Plus Bonus & Perks)

How to Apply

You can send us an email at Bmorevapes@hotmail.com Please include your vape history in the email. How long you been vaping, what device you use, what devices you own, if you are very knowledgeable, somewhat knowledgeable, know a little and willing to learn. Its all good just let us know. Also let us know if you have any customer service or sales experience, if your interested in full or part time position, your phone number, email & availability.

In-Person

Stop by our current shop in the Patapsico Market and ask for Twenty

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
Hi Corn,
I posted in the MD discussion board but don't know if you check there. I just wanted to thank you for letting me see the new shop today since I wasn't able to make it to the soft opening tonight at 5. It looks beautiful and I look forward to coming in and trying all your flavors at the vape bar and enjoying your lounge- especially once you get coffee!. I am sure you guys will do great business in Fells Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread