Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Our remaining staff here at Wordup-Ecig would like to inform our valued customers that we are doing our absolute best to maintain our reputation for good customer service.

We are in a transitional period right now. Currently, Wordup-ecig is moving our office to a larger location.
There will be a retail store, more employees, and much better communication with our clients.
Because of the move, along with some other social problems, we have lost key employees. Jeffrey and I apologize for any wait for a return phone call or email. Please be assured that we have new staff in training and online orders are continuing to be sent on time. As for phone orders/call and emails, we will do our best to return them in a timely manor. Our daily schedule will return to normal shortly.

Now that the Chinese New Year has passed, our stock is increasing, and the weekly drawings our company offers will be back on track.

Thank you all for your continued business. Please hang in there! All departments will soon be back in the swing of things.

Once again, Jeffrey and I send our best.
Thank you,
Laurin

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
Bigger and better:) Jeff and Laurin are working very hard to continue to meet your needs, growth is good and you are all a big part of that! It is because of you, the customers that they are able to expand and have a retail store. This means more people will be exposed to the benefits of vaping and that is something to be very proud of. Thank you all and congrats on the future vapers you will be helping to create. My success is due 100% to Jeff and Laurin's encouragement, assistance, great products, and excellent customer service. I owe my life to them and am as proud as a peacock at their growth and expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread