Word Assassination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Word Assassination is of course, very similar to Word Association. Only more…deadly.

Each word in the chain must be able to defeat the previous word in palabra-a-palabra mortal combat. Think Rock/Paper/Scissors with words. Also, you must explain why your word would win a death match with the previous word.

To use son et lumiere’s example, if the word is “Coke”, the next entry in the chain could be…

Straw – because, insert straw, Coke is soon gone (good)
Pepsi – because the poster is a Pepsi fan boy (better)
Charlie Sheen – because coke doesn’t stand a chance against Charlie Sheen (best)

There’s only one rule…no “Chuck Norris”, that’s a game breaker for obvious reasons - it can’t be defeated.

Please be sure to include the “because” and explain why, get creative, and feel free to joust about disputed battles. We don’t always have to accept the last post without a fight in this thread.

Next post starts the fight.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
lol, yeah, that's the idea, but you can't lock a texas gate!...it's called a cattle guard too, it's one of those no-cow crossing things. Snow shoes would assist your little bovine friends to make it across! But it's too late for that now...

Bolt Cutters beat padlock! Cow friendly bolt cutters.

And John Candy defeats porterhouse - in that classic scene from The Great Outdoors if you've seen it. Take your pick.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
How bout some type of power tool to cut through the padlock and the gate? Don't know what its called but I know there is one :) Not sure if the gate is metal or wood lol

Is that a VR Drill Tank you're talking about?
vr-ar-vrdrilltank.jpg

Good luck beating that. I'll catch ya'll around tomorrow.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Okay, one more, but only because I found something really cool for beating "cattle guard" and I had to post it for Bovinia.

19_Gelsomina_christmas_cow_skiing.jpg

Hippies beat nuclear bomb. Debatable I suppose, but resorting to Chuck Norris is against the rules and the UN doesn't defeat nuclear bomb, so I had to go hippies.

Last edited:

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
No takers? I was hoping this would take off better because it entertains me. It takes me back to those Jr. High conversations about "Okay, who would win a fight between [insert 80's celebrities]?".

Anyway, I'm committed. Who would win a fight between Chucky and Giant Fan?

Giant Fan...it's right here at about 2:20. The whole vid is a bit boring so I strongly recommend skipping to 2:20 to see Chucky get owned:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread