• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WooHoo! Dusty's Blend is LIVE on Maple Leaf Vapes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
The fastest way to plow through your juices is to "accidentally" knock the bottle over when you're filling a tank or to pull the bottom of your tank filled with undesired juice. Ooops!

I know that refrigerating juices is supposed to prolong the life of the juices, but I also know that most juices have a shelf life of a year or so before the nic starts to degrade. I don't know that I would vape the over two year old ones.

Yeah, I've heard some say it's two years, others one year. However, I was vaping higher nic juice a couple of years ago, so if the nic's degraded there's still gotta be a fair amount in them. I've been vaping some 2-year-old coffee juice for a while, and I haven't been climbing the walls in nic-fits. We'll see how it goes.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I bumped up a full ml of juice a day, using a genisis tank.... Fog machines come at a cost....

If either of you have any sweet(non-tobacco) blends, I'll buy up some of your stock... For the sake of quicker DB enjoyment of coarse .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I just might take you up on that offer at the next Toronto meet. ;)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
If you order this with a "flavor shot", what flavor is added? I'm finding after a week, it's still tasty, but a bit muted now.

It's your taste-buds getting used to the flavour. As for the flavour shot, it's just more of the DB flavour added. A higher percentage of flavour gets used in proportion to the PG/VG mix.

On a personal note, I found the double shot to be way too strong, and the flavour concentration was so high, that it would not blend completely into the PG/VG mix. So, you have to make sure if you get it, to shake the bottle really well before using it.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Did you try your sample yet? I got a sample of Extra Terrestrial. It was.. Well.. I think it needs to steep for a couple of months. :blink:

They sent me du mar eh! I haven't tried it yet, as I'm trying to stick with my first ordered juices and work up to newest ones, this well take several months lol. Yes I've bought alot of juices.....

Dusty report: I find it's not any mellower which I like, but the sweetness has intensified some, this I also like. Dustys is a very nice Vape I'll be recommending it to a few friends. I well reorder down the road that's for sure. I also have 2 other MLV juices I need to get to lol one of these days.

What I find so far is I have so many flavors, I can't say any are my true ADV as I like them all. Haha! I love the idea of Vapeing from one to the other at a whim, it's wonderful. So my newest tactic is to Vape 5 at a time until depleted then move on to next and so on, love this hobby.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Well, I said I would hold off for a while on getting Dusty's Blend but MLV's recent 30% off sale convinced me otherwise. Got a 120ml bottle in the mail today. It's steeping with the cap off in a cough syrup-shaped bottle they sent it in. Kinda smells like cough syrup, too. Good thing I live alone or else someone with a sore throat might be liable to drink it.

Anyway, I've still got about 60ml of Geoff's Blend left so the DB will be aged to perfection by the time I get to it. :D I'm sure it'll be great. I tried a bit of Buzzkilla's DB at the GTA meet last night and it tasted good, though he cut it down with some PG or VG.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
So with a few steps back D,you prefer it to the Burmani,or is it equally good?

I ordered some Burmani doublers (my GB stash is depleted,baby steps,trying replacement before the new stuff)

I absolutely detest the cinnamon that they use in Burmanii. I did my best to try and ignore it, and vape through it. Couldn't do it. I then tried to change it using concentrated flavours from Ian. When none of it worked, I dumped, literally emptied down the sink around 15oz of it.

Yeah, I can't stand it to that degree that I would not give it away to anyone else. :)

So, I think I can safely say that I prefer many times over Dusty's Blend to Burmanii.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Mine came in a cough medicine bottle (150ml size).

tumblr_li7d34Mhr31qbdxy6o1_400.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
127mm H x 58mm W x 29mm D

Yes i took out the tape measure haha. Accurate to within 2mm each measurement :p

My 120ml bottle was also a cough syrup type bottle but the neck and lid are different in shape than the one pictured in the previous post.

Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you. Those will fit perfectly in the storage container without having to lay them down.

RFob9mj.jpg

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Oh well,we`ll see I guess..I got a couple types of cinnamon here and frankly,I`m not very fussy about that,hopefully I will like it Will give MLV a try too anyways

You get your Burmanii yet, Martin?

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
I absolutely detest the cinnamon that they use in Burmanii. I did my best to try and ignore it, and vape through it. Couldn't do it. I then tried to change it using concentrated flavours from Ian. When none of it worked, I dumped, literally emptied down the sink around 15oz of it.

Yeah, I can't stand it to that degree that I would not give it away to anyone else. :)

So, I think I can safely say that I prefer many times over Dusty's Blend to Burmanii.

Hey Dusty, have you tried Juggy's Jeff's Sp blend'er ?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Hey Dusty, have you tried Juggy's Jeff's Sp blend'er ?

I honestly don't think he had ever tried Geoffs Blend before making that juice. There was nothing remotely similar to it from what I recall. Sorry!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Will it crack the RSST tank?

That I do not know because I've not tried it in the RSST. Pretty sure that it clouded up (did not crack it!) my Kanger T3. Different materials though, so can't say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread