Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Believe it or not that was the only one I was thinking it could be. It's the only one with a reflection in it. The others sure are shined up really nice though......

Sigh... So once again FB has dragged me down to his level. This is going to be an awkward conversation with the wife. "Honey, where is the Vaseline? I need it to polish my wood. What...... yes really. No hand lotion won't work."

Nope, dead center is the poly. The one that is reflecting the top of the TRA in it's body.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Thanks everyone for your opinions. I think I'm going to go natural wood. I love to feel my wood in my hand (errr yeah I said it) and like the idea being a little different. I also really would like to see what Jatoba Blood Wood looks like all waxed up nice. This one is staying in the house so I don't really need the extra protection that polycoating provides and I'm afraid I wouldn't like the feel and if I don't like the feel of it I know I would end up never grabbing it. Which would be a waste of this wonderful wooden reo.

Later,
Ken

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Believe it or not that was the only one I was thinking it could be. It's the only one with a reflection in it. The others sure are shined up really nice though......

Sigh... So once again FB has dragged me down to his level. This is going to be an awkward conversation with the wife. "Honey, where is the Vaseline? I need it to polish my wood. What...... yes really. No hand lotion won't work."
Just trying to spread some joy! that didn't sound good either:facepalm:

I alternate applications of Vaseline with an application of Howard's sun shield. I'm not sure if it will help but the Cocobolo will lose the red over time so I like the idea of the added UV protection.

http://www.amazon.com/Howard-SWAX16-SunShield-Furniture-Protection/dp/B001EXZY8K/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread