Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Posted on their website today:

Due to network issues at the EIG Provo datacenter, which resulted in a 14-hr outage on 8/2/13 for tens of thousands of websites, and continued network instability, the decision was made to move our website to a new datacenter.
Currently all files and database have been migrated to our new servers, and initial order testing has begun.
As of this afternoon, our new IP address has not fully propagated to all US internet service providers yet, meaning some customers are still being directed to the old server.
We are leaving this maintenance page up a little longer until more ISPs update their DNS records with our new server.
We apologize for any inconvenience this outage has caused, and our team is continuing to fulfill and ship all pending orders already taken.

rwicai

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Orlando, FL
I do local pick ups from Wizard labs and was there last Saturday. During my visit I spoke to the owner and they are having issues with their network provider and are in the middle of moving to a new 1.

They are still going strong and even expanding their current location to handle their customer orders faster

Wizard Labs are an excellent vendor

ErrrMee

Mar 31, 2013
Rochester, NY USA
I do local pick ups from Wizard labs and was there last Saturday. During my visit I spoke to the owner and they are having issues with their network provider and are in the middle of moving to a new 1.

They are still going strong and even expanding their current location to handle their customer orders faster

I still have not been able to access the new server here in NY. Any help or a new link would be much appreciated

Cheryl

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States

I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread