Status
Not open for further replies.

partyannimal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Near Jim Thorpe, PA, USA
The last order I made arrived with a leaky bottle of Double Chocolate (Dark). For some reason the lid wouldn't screw on properly, it was almost as if the flavoring was causing friction between the bottle and the lid. It's hard to explain, but the lid just wouldn't screw on right. I tried one from another bottle, and oddly had the same issue. No big deal though, not too much leaked out and although the label was a goner, the bottles that were next to it wiped clean and only two or three of them had the "coffee spill" look to them.
I placed a new Nic/flavor order the other day, and left a message telling them what had happened with my previous order.

On my way home from running errands today I got an unknown call from Florida but didn't answer because I was driving. When I got home and checked my messages, I was floored! After sending the message to them about the faulty bottle I expected just a reply saying that as I suspected, it was probably a bit of the flavoring on the bottle causing the lid not to close right, and it happens sometimes. Or something along those lines.

But she said she was processing my current order, and wanted to talk to me about amending the issue with my previous order. She wanted to know if I wanted store credit, or another bottle! I was delighted to say the least, and called back right away.
So now not only are they sending me a new bottle (that hopefully won't leak lol), but they're sending me replacement labels for the other bottles that were affected.

I don't care what anyone says. I know there are a few other great vendors out there with faster shipping and what not, but I have no reason to stray from the Wizard.
I get notifications when their Nic is in stock, and try to order accordingly so that I don't run out when they aren't in stock. And with them adding the choice of larger bottle sizes for the flavors, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

Keep up the great work Wizard Labs! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread