Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
-

What do you think about this odd yet interesting looking contraption?

Wismec reuleaux RX75 Temperature Control 75W Box mod & Kit

Colors: Black, Red, Cyan and White

Product introduction

reuleaux RX75, designed by Jaybo, inspired by VWT420, is skillfully equipped with dual circuit protection and variable temperature control system. Featuring the unique exterior design, all hidden buttons and multiple fashionable colors, the replaceable front cover is another highlight of the powerful yet intelligent device. 4 colors are for option.

Parameters

Size: 87 x 22.5 x 47mm
Output Wattage: 1-75W
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)
Output Mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Thread Type: spring loaded 510 thread

Features:

1. Variable temperature control system
2. 1-75W variable wattage
3. Hidden fire button
4. Magnetic back cover,easy to replace battery
5. Powered by single 18650 battery
6. Replaceable front cover, protect OLED screen
7. Safety lock switch
8.Dual Circuit Portection system
9. Reverse Polarity Protection
10. Support VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR mode
11. Upgradeable firmware function

rx75-3.jpg

rx75-5.jpg

http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX75-TC-Kit.html

Last edited:

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Not a fan of a hinged door that hides the screen and buttons.

Nor I. Appears to be a solution in search of a problem.
And it's going to cause a few along the way. Pass.

---

I made it three minutes into that vid and Twisted's antics just got to be too much.
I've seen JayBo in interviews where he isn't acting the clown, but the combo of that and T420 made me cringe. o_O

Now get off my lawn! :mad:

:p

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Nor I. Appears to be a solution in search of a problem.
And it's going to cause a few along the way. Pass.

---

I made it three minutes into that vid and Twisted's antics just got to be too much.
I've seen JayBo in interviews where he isn't acting the clown, but the combo of that and T420 made me cringe. o_O

Now get off my lawn! :mad:

:p

Pro tip: Mute!

Reactions: Jim_ MDP

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

That's why I didn't add that vid link to my initial post as I found
it kind of useless.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
I really appreciate it when they design things like this. It makes my mod-purchasing addiction so much easier to deal with when they make a mod this ugly. :D
Lol so true.

If I needed another 75W device that only fits 22-23mm attys I'll get another pico

brummyjon

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Birmingham, England
Well on first looks, I like it. I'd like to hold one in the hand. to feel the build quality, of course. But I was one who thought that the RX200 was uglier than any mod I could imagine. This seems much better to me, as the lines are there for a purpose, not just to look 'attractive'.

The Evic VTC mini is a very popular mod, but what put me off was the big screen (which I know was one of the reasons many people liked it). I don't want to see big displays, but of course there are times when a display is useful. This seems to be quite an elegant solution. You can see the screen when you need to, and that is usually when you need access to the buttons.

If it was available in raw stainless steel, I expect I would be all over it like a rash.

Just my initial perspective. I know many people loved the RX200, but it really wasn't for me. Maybe this is.

I think it is probably a good thing that people are still producing products that divide opinion. It means that new and different products are being released, despite the best efforts of the FDA in America.

Reactions: wiredlove

wiredlove

Master Lurker
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
KY
Well on first looks, I like it. I'd like to hold one in the hand. to feel the build quality, of course. But I was one who thought that the RX200 was uglier than any mod I could imagine. This seems much better to me, as the lines are there for a purpose, not just to look 'attractive'.

The Evic VTC mini is a very popular mod, but what put me off was the big screen (which I know was one of the reasons many people liked it). I don't want to see big displays, but of course there are times when a display is useful. This seems to be quite an elegant solution. You can see the screen when you need to, and that is usually when you need access to the buttons.

If it was available in raw stainless steel, I expect I would be all over it like a rash.

Just my initial perspective. I know many people loved the RX200, but it really wasn't for me. Maybe this is.

I think it is probably a good thing that people are still producing products that divide opinion. It means that new and different products are being released, despite the best efforts of the FDA in America.

Options are always a good thing. I personally prefer the looks of the Hcigar VT75, but I know many don't. I bought several WisBricks as well. They're functional, not pretty. They do feel nice in the hand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread