Wish more loal vaping shops would cary 808 clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KR808D14LIFE

Mar 21, 2014
Atlanta
I've found several websites that have 808 clearomizers, and you can usually pick them up for around $2.50 - $5.00 each depending on the site and whether they are having a sale. I like to visit local vape shops, though, and I have yet to find one that caries KR808D-1 thread stuff. I've found the pre-loaded cartomizers in gas stations, but that's about it. I know the vaping world is moving almost exclusively to 510 thread stuff, and I do have a couple of 510 batteries and tanks, but it would be nice if when I went to a local shop and buy a new juice, I didn't have to wait a few days to get a new clearomizer for my 808 battery from the interwebs. (just sayin!) ;)

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Yes, but I like a variety of flavors and I prefer a dedicated clearo for each one.

You may want to give USA Electronic Cigarettes a call (They are in Atlanta). Not sure how close they are to you, but they carry Halo G6 products so they'll probably have the Halo mini tanks in stock. All Halo products are KR808-D1 threaded.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
You have another thread about shorty 808 batteries and cartos (those can be refilled for a while too). IMO, the gas station ones are the worst ones to buy. Lowest quality and least amount of choice.

Carto and clearos are two separate things but you can buy a pack of 5 pre-filled cartomizers at Smokeless Image for like $8 or $9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread