• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wisconsin Vapers - up for a vape in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Looking forward to the vape in, and meeting everyone! I love Spikey's idea of organizing into a Wisconsin Vapor's Club. I think Vick's has done a great job to lay the groundwork for that.

BTW, today is my 5th day analog free!!

Cheers, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's in the crowd.

Go Brewers!

I'm an alien trapped in a human body. lol

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
That's cool.

You guys ought to have a Friday-Saturday party thread, if you already don't.

A vaping-Tequila slammer festivity.:D

Hey - Ozwest Dude! There's still time for you to join us. Comon buddy. I think we can find some Fosters in Madison. Party on.:hubba:

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Looking forward to the vape in, and meeting everyone! I love Spikey's idea of organizing into a Wisconsin Vapor's Club. I think Vick's has done a great job to lay the groundwork for that.

I, too, think that would be a smashing idea - something we can talk about when we meet on Monday, as far as times, place, etc....and thanks for the complement....just doin' my part.

BTW, today is my 5th day analog free!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 1 week analog free - awesome!:thumb:

I'm an alien trapped in a human body. lol

If so, should I ask for your "green" card? :D:D

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Have some bad news - I got a call from Johnson Creek tonight - she thought our vape-in was on Tuesday, not Monday....and they have a heavy workload traditionally on Mondays because of all the weekend orders....they can't spare anyone to come with us...but they are giving us 150 flyers from their company explaining the juice, so they are doing what they can to support us nonetheless....

She was very appologetic, and wished us the best of luck, and hey, I'm still pumped!

VelvetVisions

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Waukesha, WI
It's supposed to be 61 and partly cloudy, shouldn't be too bad if that is what we get. :)

I was thinking, would it make sense to put our real names someonewhere (in here if everyone is comfortable with it or PM if not)? Was thinking it might be easier to walk up and say a name than a screen name. :) Might be a little easier to remember as well, for us newbies.

HI everyone - I'm back from up north~been trying to catch up on the forum....OMG - what happened???

Nope, not going to go off topic - we're still green and ready to go. I've got the flyers printed and folded, map printed and ecigs primed....

We're going to be great! I can't wait to meet everyone in person for the first time...

Everyone else pumped? Go Wisconsin Vapers!!!!! Rah, Rah, Rah!!!!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I know I sure did. Nothing more precious than a 9 & 7 year old wanting to pamper mommy all day -- complete with a hand & foot massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure. No; not at my favorite hand & foot place. My angels did their magic on me :thumbs:

There's may be a snaffo that prevents me from attending tomorrow; but hubby said that he will be able to let me know by around 7am. Bless his heart. Although, he offered to go in my place once he heard that there may be a chance I'd get to meet Miss McKenna.

If luck goes my way, you'll know it's me; conservative looking woman with very artistic black fingernails. My only regret is I won't be able to share my rainbow toes with you all! =)

I'm ready, psyched, and

Shoulder-length dark brown hair, glasses, about 5'4" and round.....

I'll be bringing my Janty Kissbox....I wanted to bring my SD, but it's still in transit from the UK (had a little accident & needed ER)

Can't wait to meet all of ya - Mlr, I'm hoping you'll be there, will miss you terribly if you're not....

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Can't wait to meet all of ya - Mlr, I'm hoping you'll be there, will miss you terribly if you're not....
Aww....how sweet!

Well, good news! I may be a little late, but I can make it at some point today! lol!!
I have your cell number Vicks, so if there are any problems or I can't find you, I'll give you a ring.

OH! They are talking about e-cigs on WISN 1130 on the Jay Webber show right NOW! (8am hour if you want to check it out on the podcast later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread