Wisconsin Vapers - Have you added your CASAA Member Map place marker yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
If you haven't put your member marker on the CASAA Member Map, please consider doing so! We would love to see the map covered in markers!! I'm the only one showing up in Wisconsin and I'm feeling lonely up here! :laugh:

CASAA Members Map - Google Maps

(If you're not from Wisconsin and are a CASAA member - please feel free to still add your place marker in your city/state!)

Not a CASAA member yet?? It is free and CASAA is here to help protect your right to vape and/or use smokeless tobacco alternatives. Please consider joining if you haven't yet and then add your marker!

To join CASAA: CASAA | Member Signup

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I don't know what an "LC forum" is so I guess not! LOL! :)

If you've looked for houses in the south-east area of the state, you may have come across my real estate web site, which has my pic. I just moved to this area in 2009 - before that I lived in Milwaukee county for 40+ years. The only other forums I've been really active on (besides e-cig forums) that would have my pic are a couple age gap and coupon forums. I also post on zillow, trulia, youtube and facebook and I have a couple blogs.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
cannot find the edit button !....................south side !!!!

The edit button is here:

Membermapeditbutton.jpg

If you don't see it in your browser you may need to be logged in to Google. If you don't want a free Google account, PM me your name, city and state and I can add you to the map!

Last edited:

sln88

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
cheesehead
Hi south side John! Have you guys all been to "behind the cheddar curtain" in the social groups? there was a bit of talk about a future get together

Kristin, I am sad to say I have mostly given up my couponing ways. It used to be so much easier(and fun), now its a struggle to find a deal. You must shop at some version of Roundy's? Maybe I saw you in the Copps forum. I am Danimn over there, but don't post much.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Kristin, I am sad to say I have mostly given up my couponing ways. It used to be so much easier(and fun), now its a struggle to find a deal. You must shop at some version of Roundy's? Maybe I saw you in the Copps forum. I am Danimn over there, but don't post much.

Really? What stores are in your area? I think it's fun now - I HATED shopping until I started "playing the game" as we call it at TGG. I tell my husband it's my version of "hunting" and providing for the family like his hunting (except I actually "catch" something, lol!) Even my 9 year old daughter has gotten into the game and enjoys hunting down deals with me.

I shop at Copp's, Walmart and Walgreen's. I save 45% - 75% using coupons and sales. (Last week I got $127 worth of groceries for $67.) It seems pretty easy once you get into the swing of things! Have you tried The Grocery Game site? They search your store for you and match up coupons for the best deals - you just print out the shopping list. There is a small charge ($10 every 8 weeks, which is $1.25 a week) but it's been worth it for me. I combine that with all of the info available in the coupon database and the insert previews at Hot Coupon World and it makes it really easy. My grocery bill has dropped from $200 a week to $50-100 a week for 4 + pets (depending upon whether or not I'm doing a stockpile purchase that week.) I can't afford NOT to coupon & shop sales, lol!

Thanks for getting your "pins" on the CASAA map everyone!! Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread