Not open for further replies.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Thank you all so very much! :)

w0w. Just wow. Will these fit the RM2? Can you make threads on them?

Sorry, these are not for RM2s. I can cut metric threads on my lathe but I don't like too. Unfortunately there will be no RM2 caps from me, the RM2 is great as it is!

I've never seen such a thing before -- it's beautiful.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, that was my goal. Not many people post on how things are made outside machining forums. It's also time consuming to document but it's worth it if people enjoy it as I also enjoy similar posts like this.

It's kinda fitting that Deazy is a REOnaut. He envisions awesome concepts, throws down mad crafting skillz, has the knowledge of how to explain them and the photo skillz to document it all. Someone like that just wouldn't settle for anything less that the baddest ... mods. :)

Rock on bro :)

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun :)

Thanks Russ! :toast:

I am the type to have or want the greatest. I skipped all the tubie mumbo jumbo & started off with Reos. I really didn't know anything about vaping then. Heck I did't even understand what a bottom feeder was or how a Reo worked. But they really caught my eye & I just didn't want a tube mod like everyone else. Took a chance & ordered two from the start (second one the day after). Couldn't be happier, not sure if that's even possible. :)

Reoville & Reonauts rock! Thanks for having me.

You know I had thought about making mods one day, tube mods. I thought to myself, maybe one day I might have a few different styles made up.....then when some asks me, "so which one do you pefer to use"...... "my Reos". :laugh:

TheAngryBovine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Oldsmar, Fl
Wantwantwant

Attachments

• shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.