Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well I feel like I'm getting the run around I keep asking for something anything to indicate when my promised new one will ship and all I get is this

hello,
yes, i has contcat warehouse, will delivery fro you with other customers order
So far empty promises as I see it. I'm really disappointed in this. I'm not asking for overnight shipping or anything just some idea of when.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
From what i can gather there are 5 of us who have not received our Movkin Luggy. I am starting a list and so far this is who I have:
-Qew
-Brkdnc
-Imam Fathoni
-Vapah
-wvducklady

I think we should also list those of us that have a dead one.

NOT RECIEVED
-Qew
-Brkdnc
-Imam Fathoni
-Vapah
-wvducklady

Defective or dead
-sass
-GPC2012.

I'll PM this to LTN if anyone needs to be added contact wvducklady or myself and we'll take it from there.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well I feel like I'm getting the run around I keep asking for something anything to indicate when my promised new one will ship and all I get is this

hello,
    yes, i has contcat warehouse, will delivery fro you with other customers order
    So far empty promises as I see it. I'm really disappointed in this. I'm not asking for overnight shipping or anything just some idea of when.
    Not sure that it means anything, but go to Movkin's site, click on products, and tell me what you see.

Reactions: wvducklady

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Not sure that it means anything, but go to Movkin's site, click on products, and tell me what you see.

Been like that for a few weeks. I commented on the issue earlier and feel they may be moving to fast in an attempt to capture a foothold in the market.

For some I would suggest requesting replacing with the current available mod. For others this might not be a satisfactory solution. The Disguiser is a very large mod.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    I cannot wait to get mine! Lol I want to try it so bad!

You may not like it. It's really, really, really small. :D

Luggy vs iStick 20w.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Yeah, I just find it odd that they no longer have any information about it on their products list. It gives the impression that they have already dropped it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    Yeah, I just find it odd that they no longer have any information about it on their products list. It gives the impression that they have already dropped it.
    Yeah me too, I just wonder if they have had tons of problems like I had with mine. And I would be just fine with a disguiser as a replacement for it. At least it has batteries that are replaceable.

Reactions: Sir Kadly

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    Got mine last week and I love it. The tank is incredible but crazy hard to wick. And as my luck would dictate.. I got a very masculine Purple model.[emoji14]

But it was free and it's awesome so who's gonna complain? :)

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2014
    Canada
    Mine works fine and dandy but I have to put it on charge twice to get it fully charged.I'll put it on charge until the screen goes blank,I turn it on and it'll show three quarter charge so back onto charge again,it'll go for a while longer before it stops and then it's fully charged.

I am using a 1 amp power source and they recommend a 2 amp BUT say it'll charge with a power source above 700ma.
    I'm going to get a 2 amp power source to see if that will correct the problem.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    Mine works fine and dandy but I have to put it on charge twice to get it fully charged.I'll put it on charge until the screen goes blank,I turn it on and it'll show three quarter charge so back onto charge again,it'll go for a while longer before it stops and then it's fully charged.

I am using a 1 amp power source and they recommend a 2 amp BUT say it'll charge with a power source above 700ma.
    I'm going to get a 2 amp power source to see if that will correct the problem.

The screen will go blank, but it will still be charging. Give the power button one
    quick press, the battery level status display will return and you'll be able to
    see what's going on.

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Okay, going to give my best wishes for those still waiting and waiting for replacements. Hope everything gets sorted in short order for everyone!
    Best of luck!!!!

Closing this thread from my browser to reduce bandwidth usage.

Be safe and Vape it if ya got it! :D

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread