Win a Free 3.7V BoxMod - eCigMods.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another idea, less outlandish than my last one. The hardest part of a flashlight mod is finding something that fist perfectly in the lens cap to attach the atty connector to. If you could find something that fits the flashlights you sell (perhaps with an appropriately-sized hole in the middle) and sell that along with them, you'll have taken the biggest hassle out of flashlight modding.

Oh, and it looks like the contest is over :)
I messed around with washers... but I still think the original clear plastic piece is the best\

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Another idea, less outlandish than my last one. The hardest part of a flashlight mod is finding something that fist perfectly in the lens cap to attach the atty connector to. If you could find something that fits the flashlights you sell (perhaps with an appropriately-sized hole in the middle) and sell that along with them, you'll have taken the biggest hassle out of flashlight modding.

Oh, and it looks like the contest is over :)

+1 this is a great idea. Maybe even sell it with a preinstalled prewired atty connector. There would be no reason not to buy that.

Last edited:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
I hope that meant midnight Central time, or I just missed it because I was drawing this:

4474802677_22cac34bd1_o.gif

That's a small 7.4 Volt box mod made from really tough plastic or even metal, that uses protected CR 123a batteries rated @ 880 mAh. It has a nice big 3+ amp button, an ON/OFF switch for safety, and the electronics to recharge the batteries while they are still inside the unit, so I don't have to buy a charger. It comes with 2 sets of batteries (4 ea.), and the charging cord. It can be used while charging. It costs about $50 - $70 bucks, shipped.

Here's the really important part: It is never out of stock.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread