Will the new Postal Ban effect liquid nicotine on its own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
$116 - 1.1 cu. ft. freezer already linked to in a previous post (will fit on a countertop, on the floor in an out of the way place, etc. and will easily hold 4L of rebottled nic base)

Is that the same 1.1 cu ft that I originally found at Wallmart and posted about that I got in 2019 and help "Red" with in the Random DIY thread over a year ago ? ? ? :blink:

Well if it is - Yes - it will hold 4 liters of Nic if not more . . . . Here is just one link to that discussion with pictures of decanted bottles inside freezer:

Random DIY mixing and More

@lostbladder - Hope the information is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Most places that sell them, especially individually...have them for a low cost, but their S/H cost is ordinarily high. For example, Heartland has them in several sizes, but they wanted $8+change for S/H to send just a dozen total to me! PM me though, as I know I can definitely help you with 1 of those sizes, and possibly the other 2. :)

ETA: By the way, the term "phenolic" doesn't mean a cap has a polycone liner in it. Phenolic is the type of plastic cap it is. Description from a manufacturer: "Durable black phenolic caps provide strength and durability with heat-resistant and insulating properties. Phenolic caps are often used in laboratory environments as they are ideal for variety of aggressive products due to strong resistance to chemical corrosion and moisture absorption."

Phenolic caps often DO come with a polycone liner in them, but they're also sold with different, flat liners (usually very thin foam or a glossy white kind of thin coated cardboard).

PM incoming.

I don't mind paying 8 bucks for shipping--but Heartland doesn't carry the 22 mm. But 20 bucks is a bit much. At least for now. :D

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I get my VG from Amazon. ($13.47 a quart or $29.95 a gallon)

I found both PG/VG on Amazon as well - same price

You might want to give Bulk Apothecary a try sometime. If you buy 2 gallons of VG (which is definitely a better deal S/H wise than just 1), and sign up for their email newsletters, you'd get 15% off your first order. I tested a Cart like that to a Salem, Oregon zip code and it came out to $45.90 for 2 gallons delivered. Would save you $14.00. Would likely be the same, or even a little less, for S/H if you got 1 VG and 1 PG, since a gallon of PG weighs 2lbs. less than a gallon of VG.

Quite a few of us have been ordering our PG and VG from them for years. They run discount codes for $10 off a $29 or more order, and/or sometimes 17% of your order, no matter the order total. They supply many US businesses with both of those products. They're both great quality, too, IMO and that of others.

Thanks for Sharing - I am going to check them out I go through about two litters a year of each so I can order 2 and save money :)

Reactions: JCinFLA

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Amazon has the black phenolic polycone lined caps

Thanks, @YoursTruli . All in my cart. Found some on Ebay, too, but the 12-piece baggies are out-of-stock ATM.

Just trying to figure out the most economical way to get all the sizes I need. Maybe it will get easier when the dust settles. It's a want, not a need, for me ATM, so I'm still just window shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread