Status
Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Man seriously when I got my Reo Grand I thought I found my one and only PV but something bothered me I think it was the size and weight (even though it was smaller then I first thought). I went to buy other PV's which are as well amazing units but again something just did not work out for me.

So last week I thought to myself "Ben you love the Grand but it's just a tiny bit too heavy why don't you try the mini?" Well I checked with Robert when new units will arrive and what a coincidence the sale was already going on for 30mins. I went to the website and everything froze up on me so I pm'ed Robert and the guy that he is he send me an invoice and made everything a walk in the park for me.

Yesterday on my b-day (good call Robert) I received my mini but sadly had no batteries. Went to a local store this morning and bought some batteries. Went to my car put my Cisco 306 LR atty on this SUPER TINY reo mini with my Malty toffee and went home and vaped for 45mins (long car drive).

Now after 4 hrs with my new baby I can proudly say I did it I finally found my PV that works for me.

Thanks rob for being a A+ manufacturer as well as being A+ when it comes to customer service even though it feels like we all are your friends rather then customers. I could go on and on about you and your mods and how great you are but let me just say one more time Thank you Rob for another great mod and thank you for slowly draining my bank account. :blink:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I thought about the mini. I thought I would find the grand bulky, but like you when It arrived it was a tad smaller than I thought it would be. I dont think i could stand to buy a mini because I absolutely LOVE my grand. As it turns out.. This thing could be 6 inches long and 4 inches wide and 3 inches deep and 30 pounds and I would still absolutely love it. I just love to be able to leave my house and not have to worry about ANYTHING untill I wake up the next morning. each and every morning I put in a new battery, drip 3 or 4 ml of juice in my bottle (my daily vaping amount) put the used batt on the charger and close her up and go. I love simplicity. oh and on friday I swap out cartos. With the mini I would worry that the battery and the juice wouldn't last me all day... but I'm so very glad you have found what works for you... after all isn't that what every vaper needs, just something that fits you. CONGRATS!!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I thought about the mini. I thought I would find the grand bulky, but like you when It arrived it was a tad smaller than I thought it would be. I dont think i could stand to buy a mini because I absolutely LOVE my grand. As it turns out.. This thing could be 6 inches long and 4 inches wide and 3 inches deep and 30 pounds and I would still absolutely love it. I just love to be able to leave my house and not have to worry about ANYTHING untill I wake up the next morning. each and every morning I put in a new battery, drip 3 or 4 ml of juice in my bottle (my daily vaping amount) put the used batt on the charger and close her up and go. I love simplicity. oh and on friday I swap out cartos. With the mini I would worry that the battery and the juice wouldn't last me all day... but I'm so very glad you have found what works for you... after all isn't that what every vaper needs, just something that fits you. CONGRATS!!

No doubt about it the Grand is a big boy mod that will last you AT LEAST a whole day for both juice and battery but whatever works just works. I use my P-18 and Reo Grand at home and my Reo mini everywhere else.

Btw Sammy you go to Auburn university? Good college have some friends there.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Man seriously when I got my Reo Grand I thought I found my one and only PV but something bothered me I think it was the size and weight (even though it was smaller then I first thought). I went to buy other PV's which are as well amazing units but again something just did not work out for me.

So last week I thought to myself "Ben you love the Grand but it's just a tiny bit too heavy why don't you try the mini?" Well I checked with Robert when new units will arrive and what a coincidence the sale was already going on for 30mins. I went to the website and everything froze up on me so I pm'ed Robert and the guy that he is he send me an invoice and made everything a walk in the park for me.

Yesterday on my b-day (good call Robert) I received my mini but sadly had no batteries. Went to a local store this morning and bought some batteries. Went to my car put my Cisco 306 LR atty on this SUPER TINY reo mini with my Malty toffee and went home and vaped for 45mins (long car drive).

Now after 4 hrs with my new baby I can proudly say I did it I finally found my PV that works for me.

Thanks rob for being a A+ manufacturer as well as being A+ when it comes to customer service even though it feels like we all are your friends rather then customers. I could go on and on about you and your mods and how great you are but let me just say one more time Thank you Rob for another great mod and thank you for slowly draining my bank account. :blink:
I am glad that the mini is the one for you :) Funny how its a little different for all of us for me its the woodvil It goes everywhere with me If I had a different job I think the mini would make seance but here in the shop it just works. Congrats and happy birthday

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Been hunting so so so so long I am so glad to finally have found my set up. Grand and P-18 at 6v at home and the mini with the 306 elsewhere just perfect. I do have to say now after a whole day with the mini that with a 306 it almost feels like 6v vaping but that could just be a newb talking it does vape like a champ no doubt about it. Glad to see you post on ECF Johnny I hope you and your family are doing great buddy.

I am glad that the mini is the one for you Funny how its a little different for all of us for me its the woodvil It goes everywhere with me If I had a different job I think the mini would make seance but here in the shop it just works. Congrats and happy birthday

See what you did there Robert it's brain washing what you are doing brain washing!!! I had to read it twice but now I see what you are doing you want me to buy a woody now!!!! (Just kidding Rob) On the other hand its the least I could do after enjoying your craftsmanship and after 4 month I have yet to hear one single bad word about your woodys.

I have my eyes on a woody for a while now and it does look appealing for home use and car use. Redwood Burl would be the one which reminds me to ask a question. In the past I thought that all woodville are 901 native but now it says on all of them 510? So are they now native 510's?

Any updates on when we can expect a new woody run?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Been hunting so so so so long I am so glad to finally have found my set up. Grand and P-18 at 6v at home and the mini with the 306 elsewhere just perfect. I do have to say now after a whole day with the mini that with a 306 it almost feels like 6v vaping but that could just be a newb talking it does vape like a champ no doubt about it. Glad to see you post on ECF Johnny I hope you and your family are doing great buddy.

See what you did there Robert it's brain washing what you are doing brain washing!!! I had to read it twice but now I see what you are doing you want me to buy a woody now!!!! (Just kidding Rob) On the other hand its the least I could do after enjoying your craftsmanship and after 4 month I have yet to hear one single bad word about your woodys.

I have my eyes on a woody for a while now and it does look appealing for home use and car use. Redwood Burl would be the one which reminds me to ask a question. In the past I thought that all woodville are 901 native but now it says on all of them 510? So are they now native 510's?

Any updates on when we can expect a new woody run?
They are all 510 now, unless you ask for 801. :) In the beginning, they were all 801. At least 2-3 more weeks on the Woodvils.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
PPFFFTTTT,, Or you could just do like me, 2 Grands, a Mini, and a woodvil, then you don't have to play around wondering which one you love the most, you just play and vape with all of them and be happy always :thumbs::lol::lol::thumb:

I would for sure do it if I had the money for that but an unpaid internship ain't paying for 4 reos. One day sir one day I will own a reo for every room INCLUDING my bathrooms but I'll probably be 28 years old before that happens or if my employer feels the need to send a check my way. haha

I just heard there will be mini woodys? wtf I want to see the pictures I bet they look so nice.

And sorry I meant 801 native not 901 newb mistake.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I would for sure do it if I had the money for that but an unpaid internship ain't paying for 4 reos. One day sir one day I will own a reo for every room INCLUDING my bathrooms but I'll probably be 28 years old before that happens or if my employer feels the need to send a check my way. haha

I just heard there will be mini woodys? wtf I want to see the pictures I bet they look so nice.

And sorry I meant 801 native not 901 newb mistake.

Here you go, Ben :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/rhapsodies-fire-albums-mini-woodvil-prototype.html

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
No doubt about it the Grand is a big boy mod that will last you AT LEAST a whole day for both juice and battery but whatever works just works. I use my P-18 and Reo Grand at home and my Reo mini everywhere else.

Btw Sammy you go to Auburn university? Good college have some friends there.

I went to southern union in Opelika for my business degree, but my wife went to auburn for elementary education. Also my brother and my cousin went for building science and physics respectively. my grandfather graduated from au in 1936, so we have a long auburn tradition in our family. I actually from Lincoln, NE though.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
I went to southern union in Opelika for my business degree, but my wife went to auburn for elementary education. Also my brother and my cousin went for building science and physics respectively. my grandfather graduated from au in 1936, so we have a long auburn tradition in our family. I actually from Lincoln, NE though.

I got some family there. My cousin Doc coaches the Cornhuskers basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread